**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

hiya mandy

mines on its way back from florida on saturday so will post first thing mnday

Eeeeeeeeeee - I got back from the Gym and a huuuge box was waiting on my desk!! :)

I think I have won the exchange this year, as my gifts are AMAZING and my DIS buddy has been soooo generous!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I will let the photos speak for themselves!

Photo0297.jpg

Photo0298.jpg

Photo0299.jpg

How lucky am I?!?

I got:

Some chocolates for our tree.
A lush Christmas Wreath Yankee Candle that I am going to burn while we put our tree up as we have a plastic one and I always miss the smell!
A lovely bottle of one of my favourite wines!!
and
The Mickey Tradition Decoration I have been eyeing up for a while!!

I am over the moon with my gifts, that you SOOOO much DIS buddy! xxxxx

Ohhh how lovely Victoria. I have been eyeing up the new Jim Shore tree ornaments - they are VERY cute!

Great gifts already guys!

I'm posting mine next Thursday as i get back from my holiday Wednesday evening. Can't wait to see more arrivals before i go :)

Those are lovely gifts everyone. Those Jim Shore ornaments are gorgeous. I've still got our Mickey Head Pumpkin Jim Shore ornament out it's so pretty - I think I'll just keep it out until I put the Crimbo decs up :goodvibes I have a Crimbo Jim Shore Mickey and Santa checking it twice onament that we got for our 1st anniversary last year and I cannot wait to get it out :goodvibes :yay: Hoping for some more photos tonight as people get home from work x

here is pictures (finally, i forgot last nite and been busy getting stuff for a fireworks party for my DD today) sorry guys :headache:

P1020455.jpg

P1020456.jpg

hope this works this time :confused:

p.s i forgot to take a picture of my christmas card sorry dis buddy

Nice to see that some of the gifts are arriving already. Those gifts are really gorgeous.

Corinna

Some nice things received so far. Mine will be sent out by the end of the week. Sounds like the PO strike may be off.:confused3

LOL - trust the PO to be late with the news! :lmao: Even the Union website says it's off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter