**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

I got a couple of things from the christmas store in DTD.

Am I too late to send them and, if not, who do I send them to :confused3

ive not done mine yet either :S will sort it this week tho and get it sent.
i recived mine this morning :yay:
i shall post a pic later when my dd has gone to bed :D
i love them thank you to my dis buddy they will look lovely when i put them on my tree, and i got a lovely cinderella card also xx

i recived mine this morning :yay:
i shall post a pic later when my dd has gone to bed :D
i love them thank you to my dis buddy they will look lovely when i put them on my tree, and i got a lovely cinderella card also xx

I look forward to seeing your photo Emma :santa:

Lovely gifts Jamie:goodvibes Can't wait to see a photo of Emma's:thumbsup2

lovely gifts :goodvibes

mine has been posted today :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wow, I can't believe that the first gifts have already arrived. Great gifts, Jamie.

Mine has been sent out this afternoon.

Corinna

Mine will be sent out on Saturday due to my car being poorly

I need to hurry up and find something to pack mine in :goodvibes

I love the Minnie tree topper, so cute !!

Can't wait to see some more, I love exchanges :)

Eeeeee, i love these exchanges so much! Seeing the photos are (almost) as exciting as getting your own present! Every update I'm checking if its a new gift! :) I hope more show up tomorrow.

Thanks Mandy!

Woohoo !! My gifts have arrived !!

:hug:THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my Secret Sender, I am absolutely thrilled with them ..

SANY2062.jpg

SANY2063.jpg

SANY2064.jpg

As you can see, I recieved a Santa candle holder and lovely Mickey and Minnie DLRP tree decorations

Thanks again to my DIS friend :hug:

Wow Mandy, fantastic!! I love the gift box too, very nice indeed.

Just wondering... at the risk of sounding dim again (!), seeing as you organise these exchanges, how do you determine who your secret sender is without finding out?

Just wondering... at the risk of sounding dim again (!), seeing as you organise these exchanges, how do you determine who your secret sender is without finding out?

LOL, no you're not dim hun. I send my DD Kerry (who is a member of the DIS), the PM that I send out to everyone, and she chooses someone from the list, and unless my gift arrives very late and I have to chase people up, then it's a surprise for me too :santa:

LOL, no you're not dim hun. I send my DD Kerry (who is a member of the DIS), the PM that I send out to everyone, and she chooses someone from the list, and unless my gift arrives very late and I have to chase people up, then it's a surprise for me too :santa:

Ah ok, thanks for explaining! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter