"Secret" $90 Nachos at Pecos Bill!

I do wonder...Since it is a $90 plate, if you can have toppings put on the side. It would suite groups with picky eaters, food intolerances, and the like.

If we do it, I was thinking about asking for the jalapeños on the side due to my wimpy kids. If they won't, the kids can just pick 'em off or serve themselves from the bottom. Not a deal breaker for my family. As for those who do have restrictions, for whatever reason, sometimes a dish just isn't suitable. Ordering the individual nachos and using the toppings bar would be a better alternative. I can see how complaints about the lack of customization would put an end to the huge nacho platter. Ha! A giant build-your-own wouldn't leave room on the table to eat it!

I do agree that too many requests for customization could kill it. I figure just putting things on the side instead to appease a diverse group of eaters would be pretty easy though. You're still serving the same thing and the same quantity, just using extra small plates or ramakins.

Last edited:
We saw someone order this earlier this week. We were wondering what the Reserved table was for. We saw a family get seated there and got to see the "show." Looked fun!

Saw this a few days ago. I'm worried about the word spreading on the Internet and it killing them because they can't keep up with demand for them. Hope I'm wrong. Next trip we made with the 4 of us we'd do this for sure. We all love fully loaded nachos

Sounds like we need to start up a Pecos Bills Secret Nacho meet up thread for couples to get together to go get an order ;)
I'm guessing even if people know about it, there are not a lot of people who $90 nachos would work for.

I Love this and would totally do it with a group of 8...
Not likely without a reunion of sorts for us :(

Looks like a fun experience but there'd need to be a rule... NO double dipping from the platter ... it'd have to be put on ones individual plates ...

Does anyone else have one of "those" people... the kind that re-dips from a crudité or nacho platter? In a word, Yuck!

I wonder if you can do this without all the restaurant to do? I'm not down for that, but no one would believe I was part of this and I'd love to IG it.

I really wish I didn't hate guac, sour cream, black beans and refried beans. They need to do a version of this at Casey's.

I hate to be the buzzkill on this but every time I've eaten here its been slammed & crowded beyond belief. Even 3pm-6pm is busy. So the staff behind the counter & in the kitchen just up & leave their work & parade out with the nachos? Leaving very unhappy & frustrated guests in line? I like the menu change and love that fixin's bar, but I just don't see how this is going to work over the long term without causing major guest complaints. I've also never had a CM in here crack a smile. Always looked stressed, down & unhappy. I wonder just how magical that parade of CMs to the table would actually be. A $90 price tag comes loaded with big expectations of special guest service. Maybe something to monitor on youtube, etc over the next few months to see if it turns into a boon or bust?

In the event I ever travel with enough people to make this worthwhile I am definitely doing this!

I hate to be the buzzkill on this but every time I've eaten here its been slammed & crowded beyond belief. Even 3pm-6pm is busy. So the staff behind the counter & in the kitchen just up & leave their work & parade out with the nachos? Leaving very unhappy & frustrated guests in line? I like the menu change and love that fixin's bar, but I just don't see how this is going to work over the long term without causing major guest complaints. I've also never had a CM in here crack a smile. Always looked stressed, down & unhappy. I wonder just how magical that parade of CMs to the table would actually be. A $90 price tag comes loaded with big expectations of special guest service. Maybe something to monitor on youtube, etc over the next few months to see if it turns into a boon or bust?
I'm sure the video exaggerated when they said every CM in the place came to their table. They are not going to walk away from a guest while they are placing an order to do this. Or walk away in the middle of making orders.

I'm just thinking - how are they gonna be able to make this and then not have it sog out once you get half way through? I hate soggy nachos and tossing 1/2 the plate would be sad. But I also hate totally dry or topping-less nachos, so there has to be enough topping to make it taste good. I think that's why most nacho plates serve 1-3...I'd just like some reviews from regular folks to see how this works in practice, and not in theory...

I'm just thinking - how are they gonna be able to make this and then not have it sog out once you get half way through? I hate soggy nachos and tossing 1/2 the plate would be sad. But I also hate totally dry or topping-less nachos, so there has to be enough topping to make it taste good. I think that's why most nacho plates serve 1-3...I'd just like some reviews from regular folks to see how this works in practice, and not in theory...
Most plates that serve 2 or 3 are dinner plate size. Part of this may be solved by the sheer size of the platter. It does not appear dinner plate sized but much larger. Larger plate, more room for the chips and toppings to be spread out. There won't be an area of the platter so full of toppings the chips are overwhelmed with them. And each person can work on their area of the plate, if that makes sense.

It seems pricey to me, but I guess you're paying for the experience. I love nachos, but I would eat maybe a quarter to a half of a $10 plate and be done. I would think you'd need at least 10 people who would all be on board with eating nachos to get any kind of value out of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter