Second guessing my resort!

Yes! Hmmmmm....since he won't remember it anyway, maybe I'll upgrade to a mod for just a little more with free DDP and a bigger more comfortable bed!

Well my son remembers the characters :) Just not much else lol.

but if you stay at value its only $18-19 more a night to upgrade from quick service to regular dining adult and like $3 more a day for kids to upgrade.

But yeah, we are staying at a mod with the stay play and dine so ddp was included in our package and it was only a couple hundred more than staying in value with upgraded dining. Just have to do the math.

EDIT: My son is also a big Chip and Dale fan and the only way for him to get guaranteed interaction with these chars is to go to Garden Grill for dinner. Last time we went it was wonderful, they really do spend time with your child and make them feel special which is why its so memorable for him.

For $1600 I would stay at AsMo . AoA is amazing but that's a lot of money. How much time do you plan to spend at hotel?? How much more for a moderate?? I would stay at POR , if not much difference. You would get DDP and not QSDP so could do character meals

You said you had free dining?
you could stay in 2 connecting rooms and upgrade to the DDP from the QSDP

do a lot more character dining then which he would love! My son, when he was 4, doesnt really remmeber the All Star Sports but he remembers pooh and piglet from crystal palace! :)
Great idea! I would definitely upgrade to the regular DDP and book character meals.

Yes! Hmmmmm....since he won't remember it anyway, maybe I'll upgrade to a mod for just a little more with free DDP and a bigger more comfortable bed!
I am sure that he will remember this trip :). I remember my first trip to Disneyland when I was 4. FWIW, I would also postpone staying at a Moderate until he is older and can enjoy the pool slide and nicer pool area.

I vote AOA.. We stayed there in January and it was amazing!! Also, one of the all star resorts is refurbishing its food court from aug to dec and bussing ppl to other all stars for food.. Not a great scenario, in my opinion. You will love AOA. If you really want two rooms, I'd go with Pop so you can easily walk over to AOA and check out Radiator Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter