Second and last set of pics from 9/14/02 cruise

Hi,
Nice pictures! I noticed in one of the shots that one of your tablemates was wearing shorts and a football jersey. Did they frown upon that since they said no shorts during dinner?

Nothing was ever said to them and they were treated like everyone else by the staff of the Magic. The second formal night they did the same thing and I think they felt VERY out of place because he said that he was thinking about wearing a suit and tie the next night but they never showed for dinner??

I think they felt a bit uncomfortable...But we all had a nice time. I look at it this way...they paid for their cruise just like we did...if they don't wanna join the party that is fine...but you will tend to feel a bit left out...just my opinion...and you know what they say about opinions! lol;)

:Pinkbounc Heidi:bounce:

hnokes,
I immediately noticed the "underdressed" folks in your photos as well. What I find interesting is that based on his comments to you, he brought a suit and tie along with him yet chose not to wear it to formal night or semi-formal night.....I wonder what he was saving the suit for?

That said, I'm glad the staff didn't treat them any differently based on their choice of clothing....hey, for all we know they were staying in one of the disney suites.

To each his own!

Yeah...I don't see the reason to get all bent outta shape about people not dressing up. The majority LIKE to get dressed up and it sure is cute seeing the little girls dressed up in their Belle and Cinderella dresses on formal night. We don't need to beat up those that don't get dressed up because I think they will feel so outta place not being dressed up that they will probably beat themselves up later...lol;)

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter