Seaworld Silver annual pass

We have the Platinum passes and have been able to use more than two of our guest passes on a single day. As long as you do not have blackout dates on your pass you should be fine to use them on any day.

Just a heads up- a new procedure was just started June 7th. Any passes bought on/after that date will have time frames for the guest passes (where only 1 or 2 can be used at a time, depending on pass tier)

We are thinking of buying the silver pass and using 2 of the companion passes for our kids the first day we go. Do they send you the passes or are they electronic passes and would we be able to get the free parking on the first day assuming we buy the pass online ahead of time?

We are thinking of buying the silver pass and using 2 of the companion passes for our kids the first day we go. Do they send you the passes or are they electronic passes and would we be able to get the free parking on the first day assuming we buy the pass online ahead of time?

Just be aware that with new Silver passes (purchased after June 7), the 2 guest passes can only be used 1 at a time- 1 between Jan 2-Sept 30, 1 between Oct 1-Jan 2

Just be aware that with new Silver passes (purchased after June 7), the 2 guest passes can only be used 1 at a time- 1 between Jan 2-Sept 30, 1 between Oct 1-Jan 2
I am thinking of getting there gold pass and using there 2 free tickets next week for my kids.

I saw that and was wondering what happens if you buy a Silver pass in October? Do you loose one of the guest tickets or do you think they adjust dates at that point? Thanks!

I saw that and was wondering what happens if you buy a Silver pass in October? Do you loose one of the guest tickets or do you think they adjust dates at that point? Thanks!
It would be available during the next year time period. Jan2-Sep 30 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter