Seating at Boma

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are booths at Boma or if it's all tables. We are going there next month and will be a party of 8. I was hoping for a large booth because I will have my 3 month old with me and I am nursing. It's easier to nurse in a booth rather than at a table. I guess I can always go into the lobby and sit in one of the sofas if I have to.

Anyway, just wondering what to expect seating wise. Thanks!

If I remember correctly last time (2 years ago) I was there they didn't have booths persay. They has some seating that was like a booth table combo...where the back part is padded and high like a booth then there is a table and a two chairs. I hope that makes sense. Hopefully, someone can confirm this?!?!

Hi! I read and replied to your thread on the families board. I don't remember if they have any booths at Boma. I know we have never been seated in them, if they do. I can tell you, however, that Boma is one of the many places I nursed my little guy on our trip in May. Like I said on the other thread, a booth makes it a little easier, but tables are fine, too. I didn't have any problem nurisng at Boma. I even had a free hand to eat my zebra dome!

We were at the far end of the room, up against the windows - seems to me there was a combination booth-table against the wall right near us. I could be wrong or mixing it up with someplace else - but I recall seeing it.....

Hope these help....
akl_boma7.jpg

akl_boma4.jpg

great pics, photobearsam. are those long tables in the center of pic #2 for communal seating? did you notice if they had tables for 2? thanks

They do have tables for 2. If you have 2 people in your party, you will sit at a table by yourself.

The big tables seemed to be for groups. Not communal...

We were seated at a table with 2 place settings but it could have been a table for 4 but only 2 places were set.

I forgot about those few tables clear in the back that are "booth like" sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter