Searchcactus credits?

sweetpeasmom

Mouseketeer
I haven't been able to get Searchcactus to credit my searches all morning. Anyone else having a problem? I was hoping to get a few more pennies before cashing in later today!

Sweetpeasmom
:(

The last weekend of the month always seems to be a problem. Out of my 1st ten, got credit for only 7, then got another 7 out of next 15. Finally gave up.

I'm going to be able to request a check this month (DH didn't try so hard, so it's just me!) Should I wait until the 30th or just do it this weekend? I guess my question is, do things get lost so close to the end of the month at Searchcactus?

I always have a problem with searches crediting I just do extras and forget about it.THis will be my first cash out also.Don't think my DH is gonna make it either.just figured it out he will be 4 cents short.....just like always! lol

:rolleyes:

Mal

Personally I always cash out as soon as I reach $22.00 that way I never forget and don't gernerally get caught up in the end of the month rush.

I hopped on the computer and tried to do searchcatcus this morning [ before the little league games] but after 4 searches, I checked and didn't get credited for any of them.
I have never cashed out before, if I can get SC to credit I will have $20.33 on Mon 4/30. Can I cash out on the 30th to get the check the following month???:confused:

They send you a cheque for the amount you have in your account when you cash out (for me there is a 2$ fee I think because it has to be sent to Canada) so if I had 27.30 in my account when I cashed out I would get a cheque for 25.30.

I requested a check on March 31 and received it today. $22.40. Some people cash out every time they reach $20 even. I decided to take as much as I could get with each check since they only do them once a month. This way I am leaving as little as possible on account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter