seagull (chicken) hat for trade

puckstopper55

Mouseketeer
hey all,
yesterday i was able to get a seagull hat. This hat is for trade. I had to borrow a HM top hat from a very cool VMK'er ( thank you hot tea ;)) so all trades must include at least 1 HM top hat. please post or PM offers.

wants:
pirate couch
magic pins
fire window
pirate prison room code
lion, zebra, heyena pins
other stuff..

ill trade a hyena pin for that.. (i dont really need it, i have one, but could always use another) so if anyone that doesnt have one, trade it to them instead of me

and the top hats mean nothing either? what else would you want? you should know that the seagull hats are not worth as much anymore anyway since there are so many more of them now, just something to consider.

I have some backwards hats, a top hat, few peter pan hats, a sorc. mickey hat, lots red furnature in the emporium, the new red boxes..

i was kinda hoping for some magic pins, or furniture and top hats. Would like the sorc hat too. Maybe i will just hold on to it, since there isnt too much interest

i will give you a hyena pin and a toucan pin and i will try to find something else

Lol, what kind of magic pins? Because looking at your sig, you even have inferno what more magic pins could you want :confused3 .

its ok, i like haveing extra magic pins .. teleport is one i am looking for, also fireworks and invisible. even costumes .. i need cowboy hat, HM top Hats, feathers hat, space suits .. stuff like that ...

hyena pin toucan pin invis. magic fireworks magic(fireworks is two stars)?

Stevostitch said:
you should know that the seagull hats are not worth as much anymore...

yup, I give it about another month and a half or so till Hyena Pins can help rake in sweet Inferno trades.

by then chicken hats will value close to Space Mountain Room Codes.

Do you know if you can still get the Seagull hat in April from the quest?

The tomorrowland and haunted mansion quests are the only quests ending this month, I'm not sure about the pirate though, thats why I asked :goodvibes .

I just took the tour and was under the impression that the tours were over on December 23rd. And that they (DL) has not yet decided to continue the tours or not. :earsboy:

I looked at the list on a site, and found the expiration dates for the tours, but the pirate tour was not included in that list. Not all tours will end this month, 2 or 3 but not all.

Heres the list:

Fantasyland Quest expires 9/30/06
Haunted Mansion expires 12/31/05
Frontierland expires 9/30/06
Tomorrowland expires 12/31/05
Adventureland expires 9/30/05

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter