seabreeze point

rn1

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!!

I'm getting married at seabreeze point, down from the boardwalk.. does anyone have any suggestions on how i should get there? i don't really want to just walk there.. we thought about getting an antique car, but what do we do when the ceremony is over? do we just go and get in the car, make a loop around the boardwalk? and also.. our reception will be at the boardwalk, and we're not planning on leaving when it's over.. at what point should people blow bubbles or whatever i decide to do? after the ceremony? i hope this makes sense.. thanks for any suggestions..

Hrm, a car on the boardwalk? While I don't doubt it could happen, that may prove some tricky maneuvering on what's really a pedestrian walkway. What did your Wedding Coordinater suggest?
How about hopping into a boat and sailing off into the sunset?
-Andrew

Hi! You asked about the staged exit from the ceremony with bubbles. Usually, you and husband walk down the aisle together after the ceremony, then the coordinator lines up everyone outside, and you go out for the staged exit. This is easy to do at the Pavilion, which has a vestibule for the couple to wait in while the guests line up. Not sure how it would work at Sea Breeze Pointe.
Here is the link to a page about a couple that had a wedding at Seabreeze Pointe. They used the vintage Rolls Royce for their departure option, and they, too, had their reception at the Boardwalk. I love these photos - her bouquet has inspired me :)
http://www.geocities.com/disneymooners/summer-clayton.htm
If you are not already on the Disneymooners list, I would highly recommend joining it for more information and suggestions from other Seabreeze Pointe couples.
Cheers!
Heather P

How about a surrey bike. I know it sounds silly, but it could waiting for the two of you at the end of the aisle. You could hang a just married sign off the back and your husband can peddle you down the boardwalk. It would make for cute pictures. Just an idea!

Hi

I was married at SeaBreeze Point.

The wdw wedding coordinator had us and my guests meet in the lobby of the BW resort.
Just before wedding time, the guests all walked down to the pavilion, it is a very short walk. The weather was looking like it would sprinkle, so they transported my fiance' and I in a nice golf cart. It was fun riding in my wedding gown. I loved the waves from everyone, and the little girls thought I was Cinderella and would come up to me asking for a autograph. We arrived at the end of the pavilion where my fiance' and I walked down the pathway together. It was very romantic. We had a casual wedding there. We also had the guitarist that played disney tunes before and after the ceremony. We also had our Mickey wedding cake and champagne under the big pavilion. The weather turned out beautiful, the ceremony was wonderful, the wedding pictures turned out excellent. During the ceremony, all the float boats came over and watched, and several tourists stood behind the pavilion and taped our wedding....LOL

After the wedding, we all took the float boat over to the Yacht club for our wedding dinner.

Disney does a beautiful job on weddings...let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding :)

we thought about taking the limo to the yachtsman and letting the guests go on the boat-what do you think?
Then, I think there might be some great photo ops on the boat?

I am arriving by limo to BW and my coordinator told me since vehicles are not allowed on the BW itself, she and I and the officient will walk together. I am having nightmares of getting run over by strollers or having kids with sticky chocolate fingers running into me....lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter