Sea World VIP Tour or Summer Nights VIP Tour?

BigDaddyShoo

Earning My Ears
Hiya All,

I'm booked for a daytime VIP tour for the family in a couple weeks, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts and am consider swapping over to the Summer Nights VIP tour.

On the surface, they're the same tours except for the shows that will have reserved seating:

VIP Tour has One Ocean, Blue Horizons, and the Sea Lions pirate show

Summer Nights VIP has Shamu Rocks, Reflections, and the Sea Lions Tonite show.

Can anyone that's done either/both give me a better idea of what to expect? It'll be me, DW, DS (9), & DD (6).

I did the VIP tour on my visit last month but the daytime as there wasnt any evening ones at that time.
As the all day dining was included we were at the park for opening (9am-7pm),registered at the desk to get the wristbands (quick queue also) and we went to have breakfast. Tour started at 11am and we went to Turtle Trek,dolphin nursery,sea lion,dolphin and stingrays feeding.Watched One Ocean,Blue Horizons and Clyde and Seymore all in the reserved seating section. Had a break at lunchtime to eat whever we chose but as we only had around an hour was a little limiting distance wise. That about summed the tor up really. It was something different to do but we didnt do anything that any visitor wouldnt do,although it was nice to troop along just before the shows started and still get a good seat :goodvibes. I think the tour experience depends really on how good your guide is.Ours was friendly and informative but we did notice the other tour guides were very generous with the bottled water,we only got 1 during the tour.
We made the most of the all day dining,which you need to be there all day to get full value.Quick queue wristbands were not really needed as lines were not that bad (25 May).
We had got this with a Discovery Cove discount so was not too bad value.We have visited many times so didnt feel we learnt much more.

We really enjoy the evening shows think the atmosphere is great.

Its all down to personal choice really and whether you have seen any of the shows before.I suppose the evening version you could potentially spend a good day in the park for use of both wristbands,but could end up a long day for your family.
Hope this helps.

Can I ask how much this costs as it sounds really good. We are at Seaworld in time to catch the last night of Summer Nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter