Sea world annual passes

misricsmith

Zoie, Owen and Kyle's Mom
I’m sure this has been asked several times but here just asking if anyone can tell me about the annual passes. I have purchased in the past annual passes for universal for the free parking and park discounts.
How does sea world work do you get free parking the 1st day. And the guess passes? Are they on line or go to customer service at the park upon arrival?
Looking for just this single trip probably not returning within the year. But id like to activate the pass for a day in may and bring my husband and daughter using the guest passes. And free parking.
Anyone else have done this? Benefits pros and cons. Tia!!!

It is all done online.
Your pass is activated when you purchase it.
Because it is activated you show your printout or phone for your free parking.
You do need to have a pass to make your required park reservation.
We recently purchased passes for a trip in 2 weeks so we could book SeaWorld and Aquatica reservations. We are going on a weekend so didn’t want to chance any parks not having availability if we waited till closer to the trip.
With the pass email confirmation, you get instructions how to use the free guest tickets. You do it online also because the guests will also need to have a park reservation to go along with the free admission tickets. We haven’t tried it because we are not taking any guests this trip, but the instructions seem clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter