Screamscape

MrNonacho

Mouseketeer
Alright, I know that Screamscape isn't exactly a reliable source, but the past two updates included some interesting things.

The update before last says that the new Spider-Man motion profile is pretty much done, though he's not sure if it's on all the scoops yet. I went to try it out the day after it was posted and didn't notice much-if any-difference. Anyone in the know have anything to add?

The second thing was in today's update. He says that the Men in Black singles line is now closed. Is it?

Thanks!

As usual Screamscape doesn't know doodle. The scoops will not be converted util the summer season. Only one car runs from time to time with the newest profile. The chance of riding it is pretty slim.

Nope, Men In Black's singles line (like all of Universal's singles lines) is alive and well.

Most likely the author of that "rumor" at Screamscape visited during the past few weeks when the park was extremely slow. Any time the wait on the "single line" attractions is less than 10 or 15 minutes, the singles line is closed. Men in Black, though, usually waits until they are near a walk-on before dropping the singles line.

It's great to see you back, Earl! Thanks to both of you for the quick responses. I figured Screamscape was full of baloney again...

I don't see why the MiB single rider line would close. The signs that went up last month looked pretty permanent. I will know for sure this weekend!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Wait a sec...Which Scoop update is this?

I know they made them have more movement recently, and fixed a few effects, which is I thought the update on Screamscape is referring to.

Also, I have a question...why is it when you are watching the pre-boarding video, JJ is saying Team SCOOP but the text says Team SPYDR?

The name change was probably to stay true to the comic. JJhates Spidey, why would he have a vehicle named after him, y;know....or maybe it was the name for the proto.

GreenGoblinMadThrow.gif
HobgoblinBuilding.gif

BlackWeb8Shot.gif
Spider-Sense Tingling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter