Scrapbook - Frequently asked questions

LisaTx

<font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>
Lisa, could we get this frozen at the top? It'd be great to have it for reference.

Thanks for putting it together :D

Big thank you to LisaTX for putting this list together!

Now if she could only figure out a way to get me started in putting my scrapbook together. LOL

Great info all in one place. The DISBOARDS haven't failed me yet. I want get better at scrapbooking and you've helped me greatly!

Thank you so much for this sticky! I am just starting and this is the only place I've found so far with such clear, easy to understand info. Y'all are darlin'.:)

Leave it to the Disboards to have everything anyone needs. :)
I just got a scrapbooking starter kit for x-mas from my hubby. HE thought I could make a memorable keepsake of our trip coming up. I am OVERWHELMED with what to do. I am taking a beginner creative memories class in March after our trip. I just think this is such a great site, I am glad I found this site before I left, as I would never had kept 1/2 of what was mentioned. I am off to look for disney paper tonight. Thanks again what a wonderful group of people. Janet

I just checked out mousememories.com and I loved it! I pretty much came up with my own scrapbook supplies last September. It will be so much easier to create my second scrapbook with this site!

Thanks Mommy Poppins for the great site for scrapbook supplies. We just finished our Disneyland Resort Paris scrapbook. It looks great. Now we have to work on old WDW pictures.

You're very welcome! I'm still trying to get my 2000 book done and now we have our December trip coming up!

I was in Disneyland Paris in 1997. What did you think???

Our trip to Disneyland Resort Paris was good but we will probably not go back until a lot more parks have been added. We are glad that we went. It is different even in the things that are the same at WDW. The parks are small but have a different flair. It was a good trip. My wife really liked the Eurostar ride from London.

We are WDW and DCL addicts so time away from them is a very tough decision
:smooth:

I have been around here for a while...
how come I never noticed this thread - lol
thanks a bunch!

I think I've died and gone to Heaven...a site that combines my two favorite addictions in life (WDW and scrapbooking)!!!! How much better does life get than this????

Does anyone know where to get stickers and die cuts of characters other than the fab 5 and the princesses? I'm thinking Pinocchio, Pocahontas, Jungle Book characters, etc.

The only place I have ever seen those is through Creative Memories. They have all the characters you listed.
Franne

I searched this site and I can't seem to find the font that would look like the word Disney with the curls. Any idea....I found Mickey, Minnie, but I know a few years ago I thought I saw it. Anybody have an answer to this one? Many thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter