Scottish Wedding & Christmas Disneymoon: Photos added

Thanks Michelle - I hope the corset bit isn't too scray - I've discovered that its made of a plastic kind of material :eek: My Mum's outfit has arrived and I'm online looking for an outfit for my soon to be MIL. My BM has also ordered an outfit. I'll post photos later... I'm off shopping for Halloween decorations mwahahahahahaaaa

Hi! I've just caught up on your PJ. It's so fun to read! Everything sounds great :) I'm jealous of your long honeymoon!! DF and I are hoping we can take at least a week but I'm not sure if work will allow it :( Oh well.

Good luck with the rest of your planning! And congrats on your weight loss! That's awesome!

Thank you - we've hardly taken any holidays this year so we can have the time off after the wedding :goodvibes

My Monster Bride costume arrived but with bits missing :eek: I've contacted the shop but haven't heard anything from them so I ordered another one. I now have 3 halloween costumes (two brides and a witch) - you can never have too many I say ;) and I've already put one to good use as my soon to be SIL is wearing my Classic Witch cotume to my hen/bachelorette party :thumbsup2

I'm wearing a Gothic Bride costume but I am going to wear it with the Monster Bride veil as I love it. Here is the Gothic Bride costume...

gothicbride.jpg

With the veil from this costume:

R73119xl.jpg

I've also bought:

coffin.jpg

roses.jpg

And a black velvet cape to keep me cosy as it's a bit nippy here now :thumbsup2

I've spent the last few days sorting out the favours that we are going to give to our day guests. Here they are...

Favours-Day.jpg

TFL Kxx

Thanks - I ordered the Mickey head baubles from http://www.laughingplace.com/ and the bauble holders from http://www.bronners.com/ and the personalised ribbon from a store in the UK called Confetti but I think you can pretty much get that anywhere. We bought two of these baubles when we were at WDW in 2005, one red and one gold. Everyone always comments on them when we have them on our tree so I thought they'd make a great favour for our wedding on the 1st Dec. I went through loads of possibilities to display the baubles on the table from napkin rings to a bauble tree in the middle of the table but I am really glad that I found these holders. :goodvibes

Love that you had a Halloween Hen Night!! It's one of my favourite holidays!

December 1st must be a good date to get married as me and DBF are going to a wedding here at home on that date!

Those favors are great. Glad you had fun on your hen night. Pictures are cute.

Eeyore's Tailfinder - I also know someone who is getting married on the same day, well a friend of a friend. Hope you enjoy the wedding you are going to.

DisneyLaura - thanks Laura, the hen night was great. I'd recommend a Halloween theme to anyone. :goodvibes

Centre Piece Shenanigans

I'm giving myself a bit of a headache over the table cetnre peices - can you guys tell me or post piccies of yours?

Thanks!
Kxx

Tiara Help!

Hi girls, I can't decide on my tiara - I orginally picked Katrina but then the shop didn't have it in and I was offered the Florence. I have the Florence one at home but I just have a niggling feeling about it. It is way more bling than the Katrina one but should I stick with my original choice as I think it's more me... the shop now has the Katrina in stock whhaaaa

Here's they are...

Karina:
KATRINA1_300x0.jpg

Florence:
FLORENCE2.jpg

Any advice would be great. I'm also worried that the Florence one is more fragile...

Kxx

I'd go with the Karina one, especially since it is the one you originally wanted. You don't want to have any regrets about it after the wedding. :)

I would go with your first choice because that sounds like the one you want and you are trying to talk yourself into it. So I choose the first one.:thumbsup2

Thanks girls - I phoned the shop and it is no problem to change it so I am doing that this afternoon - thanks for your advice :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Please join me in my first SDD (we've been to WDW but this is our first DIS enspired visit) :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :banana: 3 days to work and then I'm on holiday until next year!!! yeehaar Got the small matter of a wedding to go to on Saturday hehe a wee bit of pampering, say a few words 'I Do', have a bite to eat, have a boogie woggie with friends and family and fly off to see the mouse - do weekends get any better? :cloud9: :goodvibes :cloud9:

Thank you to everyone who has answered all my crazy blonde questions over the last few months - you are all stars. :thumbsup2

Mickey here we come. Happy Holidays to everyone :santa:

Kxxx

Kirsteen I am so excited for you :banana: :dance3:. Have a lovely wedding day, remember and take time and have lots of fun as it goes by so quickly (or so I'm told lol). I hope your honeymoon is everything that you imagine.

Happy Holidays :santa:

Kirsteen, it's finally here. Have a wonderful day and can't wait to see pictures of the wedding and of course your disneymoon. Congrats to you and your DF soon to be DH.:bride: :groom:

Thanks Laura.

We're back and had a fab time. DH has also suggested one last state bound trip this year before we hopefully start a family :goodvibes :cloud9:

We have our MK photo shoot photots online. If anyone would like to view them to get an idea of the photos you get just drop me a PM and I'll send you the details no probs. Our photographer was called TY - we thought he was great.

I'm busy writing thank you cards at the moment 15 to go... :woohoo:

Kxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter