Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me at the resort changing! :) Since I changed a total of four times for our upcoming June trip, I can relate!

Your ADRs look great too!

Definitely here for all the trip-planning! popcorn::

I am thinking of surprising Biff with a trip to Universal on that Wednesday. Do you think we will be able to do both parks in 1 day? IOA & US.

I don't know if it will be busy or not.

Thanks.

I went the last week of June and we were able to do both in one day. I'm sure it'll be pretty empty in September. We got to IOA at park opening and went on almost all of the rides well before noon.

Oh and I'd like to do a ptr, but have not gotten started. Trying to figure out where to begin.

When we go we take two days. Mainly with the rides over at IOA, and just to see the sights. But I am pretty sure if you plan it well you could do both in one day. That was super of you to think of a surpirse for him!!

I'm slow. What is IOA?
And I think you need to get Biff to join the fun over here on the dis boards!! :)
he won;t come on.
Islands of Adventure at US.

IOA = Universal's Islands of Adventure.
And Scott I think it's a cool idea to go somewhere else. I'm not sure you can do both in a day though. I've only done the original and it took us most of the day. Both times we went was in October.
Did u have the kids? we won't have any so pure commando.

We usually go in mid September and US and IOA is normally pretty quiet...but we still struggle to do both parks in one day.
I suppose it really depends on how many rides you plan to go on, if you go "commando" style then you probably could do both in one day but if Biff has never been to one/both of the parks then you might want to do a slower pace to take it all in.
Hope this helps.
I was thinking commando or getting that fastpass thing they have.

When we were there this past trip (Mom and I) we did US. We bought that buy one day and go as many times as you want for 7 days. So we thought we would go Friday and Sunday. Well we ended up going and doing both on Friday. No need to go on Sunday. Now this was in Feb., so I am not sure how it will be in Sept., but it can be done.
There is one show there that I will have to remember the name of. After it was over I said to my Mom...."That is 20min of my life that I will never get back":rotfl:
I have never been before but there were really no wait for anything. So it was easy to get through it all.
I think I may do it. I checked a car service to take us and pick us up and it is not bad.

During our WDW trip in Sept 2007, DH and I took one day and went to Universal. The parks were not crowded at all especially in the AM. We were able to do most everything in Universal and Island of Adv. before closing time at 6:00pm. We did get there right at 9:00 when it opened. We also enjoyed a fabulous lunch at their signature restaurant Mythos.
We had a very nice time while we were there. After the parks closed we even enjoyed City Walk for a while and had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp. It was fun.
When we were leaving for the evening, my thoughts were, "yah, it was fun, but it's not Disney. I think it would be a wonderful surprise.
ok u convinced me.

:woohoo: welcome.

You had me at the resort changing! :) Since I changed a total of four times for our upcoming June trip, I can relate!
Your ADRs look great too!
Definitely here for all the trip-planning! popcorn::
I think that is how many I changed.
thanks.
I am going to check out your pre tr.

I went the last week of June and we were able to do both in one day. I'm sure it'll be pretty empty in September. We got to IOA at park opening and went on almost all of the rides well before noon.
Oh and I'd like to do a ptr, but have not gotten started. Trying to figure out where to begin.
thanks. :thumbsup2 i think I am convinced.
start from the beginning when u thought of going. build it from there.

When we go we take two days. Mainly with the rides over at IOA, and just to see the sights. But I am pretty sure if you plan it well you could do both in one day. That was super of you to think of a surpirse for him!!
Biff will not do some of those rides like the looping roller coasters. I think all the others he will be fine on. :confused3
I figure at least he will see it.
Could do Sea World instead. :confused3 I do not know.

We were going to have Mears take us over. But we got in to late to call and decided to take a cab.

Bad move. It was $35 one way:scared1:
Mears is I think $32 round trip.

Your ADRs look awesome!!! I am hungry just thinking about WDW food!!!! Especially since I am a lousy cook!!! Thanks for the advice on the Jack Russell!!! Love your idea about going to Universal, I am considering doing that as well this trip. Can't wait to hear more!!!popcorn::

I am thinking of surprising Biff with a trip to Universal on that Wednesday. Do you think we will be able to do both parks in 1 day? IOA & US.

Thanks.

I would say, no, prolly not. IOA is in my opinion is better than US and will take most of the day to get through. You could pick out your must do's from each park and attack it that way. You must do Spider Man at IOA! It's the best!

Ok, I have a kinda dumb question but where does everyone get those cute little Chip n Dales eating watermelon...they are too cute!!!!!!!!!

Hi Scott:goodvibes

I'm here:thumbsup2 I can't believe I didn't notice you had started your PTR already!!!

I may be joining in on the 7th page, but I'm still here for the beginning:laughing:

Sounds like a wonderful trip! The two of you will have so much fun!:wizard:

Tenative ADR's sound great...I can't believe you got the villa for such a good rate!

Here for the beginning of this one. Just posted on your January TR. Came over here and what do I see.... ya'll are going on the 6-13 just like us wahoo!!!

No kids. It was pre-kids days! However, we totally took our time. We had a very casual long TS lunch and the park closed early that day due to Fright Nights.
ok i think we will go commando or just get the fastpass thingy for there.

We were going to have Mears take us over. But we got in to late to call and decided to take a cab.
Bad move. It was $35 one way:scared1:
Mears is I think $32 round trip.
i will use sun ray. it is $60 roundtrip from WDW to US. not bad.

Your ADRs look awesome!!! I am hungry just thinking about WDW food!!!! Especially since I am a lousy cook!!! Thanks for the advice on the Jack Russell!!! Love your idea about going to Universal, I am considering doing that as well this trip. Can't wait to hear more!!!popcorn::
thank you. me too.
hope it works for you. all dogs are different.

I would say, no, prolly not. IOA is in my opinion is better than US and will take most of the day to get through. You could pick out your must do's from each park and attack it that way. You must do Spider Man at IOA! It's the best!
we will do what we can. Spiderman is the best ride. just fantastic.

Ok, I have a kinda dumb question but where does everyone get those cute little Chip n Dales eating watermelon...they are too cute!!!!!!!!!
i will pm you.

Hi Scott:goodvibes
I'm here:thumbsup2 I can't believe I didn't notice you had started your PTR already!!!
I may be joining in on the 7th page, but I'm still here for the beginning:laughing:
Sounds like a wonderful trip! The two of you will have so much fun!:wizard:
Tenative ADR's sound great...I can't believe you got the villa for such a good rate!
:woohoo: welcome. so glad u made it.
I hope we do.
Thanks.
I got lucky with that rate. I am so happy.

Here for the beginning of this one. Just posted on your January TR. Came over here and what do I see.... ya'll are going on the 6-13 just like us wahoo!!!
yes we will. maybe we will see each other.

Why do you have to start this stuff when I'm away on business???:lmao:

Anyway, I'm here, and I'm hoping to be included in your plans for the 12th. Gotta go catch up on both of your reports now!:headache:

I am afraid I will be at beaches and Cream every night for a No Way Jose.
:scared1:
OH YEAH!! Me, too!!

Thanks.

Sounds like a lot for one day.:confused3

Why do you have to start this stuff when I'm away on business???:lmao:
Anyway, I'm here, and I'm hoping to be included in your plans for the 12th. Gotta go catch up on both of your reports now!:headache:
sorry, next time I will be more considerate. I wanted you to come home to happiness, and what could be more happier than us meeting on the 12th.
I am thinking I might plan Boatwright's that night so we are over there or DTD then we can take the boat.

OH YEAH!! Me, too!!
Sounds like a lot for one day.:confused3
those sundaes are the best.
yeah but I think we can handle it. Just do what we can.

OK so it took me 7 pages but I made it!!!!
SO glad you get to go back with Biff. I cant wait to read all about it.
:woohoo: on the Villas.
DOnt you made ADR's soon???

Whew good thing it wasn't too tough to follow you here from your TR. My brain couldn't handle it right now. Off to a great start (not that I am surprised:lmao: )

Awesome-now we'll get to see photos of you and Biff on RnRC:rotfl2: Bet that'll rival the Spalsh one! Looking forward to more.

OK so it took me 7 pages but I made it!!!!
SO glad you get to go back with Biff. I cant wait to read all about it.
:woohoo: on the Villas.
DOnt you made ADR's soon???
it should be a fun time.
thanks. except my email says bcv studio but the ressie on disney world.com says club level. :confused3

Whew good thing it wasn't too tough to follow you here from your TR. My brain couldn't handle it right now. Off to a great start (not that I am surprised:lmao: )
Awesome-now we'll get to see photos of you and Biff on RnRC:rotfl2: Bet that'll rival the Spalsh one! Looking forward to more.
nope not that popular over here. it is also really early. MondaY I start my adr's.
If I get him on there I have to wear depends.
We watched WDW on HDtheater the other day and he is interested in TOT. :eek: i was shocked. should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter