Scooter rental

Sillysue

Earning My Ears
I haven't been to DL since 2002. Does Disney rent scooters? I know the parks are much smaller, but I am unable to walk any distance.

I haven't been to DL since 2002. Does Disney rent scooters? I know the parks are much smaller, but I am unable to walk any distance.

Yes, here is the link - https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/wheelchair-rental/

However, since you say you’re unable to walk distances, I would definitely look into renting a scooter that would be available for your whole trip. Even staying at one of the Disney hotels still requires a walk to the front entrance of the parks. And, California Adventure is pretty big.

There are outside venders who will drop off scooter at bell services. You then have used of the scooter 24/7 . Keeping it in your room to recharge at night. You can used scooter to explore outside of your hotel, and its area scooter bug is one company. There can be others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter