Sci-fi

We are just 2 regular sized adults. Will we have to sit in a car with another group? how close is the seat in front to your table if you have to sit in the back? I have issues with sitting too close to people, especially near my food. Do I have options? We have an ADR and I'm really looking forward to it, but am getting a bit apprehensive about the seating. Thanks.
You will be sitting with another group in a car. Those cars seat at least 6 and some seat 8 I think. You going to be really close, the table for one row is built into the seat back of the previous row. Googling for a picture of the cars might explain it better and help you decide.

You will be sitting with another group in a car. Those cars seat at least 6 and some seat 8 I think. You going to be really close, the table for one row is built into the seat back of the previous row. Googling for a picture of the cars might explain it better and help you decide.

Thank you. It was the photos that got me worrying. I have heard there are regular tables to the side or at the back? Hopefully that works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter