Sci-Fi 6 reservations 5 mins apart split by 2s?

GinaGoVols

Earning My Ears
Family of 6
I just got 2 reservations for 1:15
another 2 for 1:15
and 2 for 1:20
Anyway they can put us together and how do I go about that.
Never been to HS.

Family of 6
Never been to HS.
Why hold onto the 1:20 adr for 2? I would keep the two 1:15 adrs and get to the restaurant early. Since the two reservations are at the same time and one car seats 6 people, you shouldn't have an issue.

Holding onto it because what if all the reservations are for diff cars. If they put the two 1:15s together they might add two strangers with 1:15 reservations. I was just curious if we show up early they "could" work around us. Are they known to accommodate or do they stick to the times.

Holding onto it because what if all the reservations are for diff cars. If they put the two 1:15s together they might add two strangers with 1:15 reservations. I was just curious if we show up early they "could" work around us. Are they known to accommodate or do they stick to the times.
I really think you will all be seated together, but I understand your wanting to cover all bases. The worst scenario will be you may have to wait a little longer for an empty car. SciFi is a nostalgic must for all our trips. Enjoy!

Make sure all 6 of you are at the restaurant by 1:00 PM. Check in with the CM, not via MDE. Tell them you're all together and would like to be seated as close together as possible. They'll do their best, but be prepared to be patient while they rework their seating chart, because each group of 2 might have been planned to be "hitchhikers" in the back row (of 3 different cars) behind a party of 4.

Good luck!

Family of 6
Never been to HS.
Just ask (politely) when you check in at the podium. They will almost definitely accommodate you. You might have to wait a bit longer for a full car to empty, but it shouldn't be much longer. As the previous poster suggested, check in a little early if you still want to try to get seated around your reservation time. But then, that's always good advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter