School Swap - Progress Thread - MAILED!!!

Okay, I'll stick with 10. I have a cute idea for 12, but can't think of anything for 10. I'll put my thinking cap back on.:goodvibes

It's fine. I'll use my idea for the senior elements group I have. I just need to think harder for 10th grade. Something will come to me. I''ll let it sit a bit while I finish up the other groups.

And, I agree with M22P, it's really sweet of you to make a 12 for all of us!

Here's my groups-mailing in the morning.:)
Group A-Kindergarten
DSC_0499.jpg

B-Fifth grade
DSC_0500.jpg

C-Ninth grade
DSC_0495.jpg

H-Football
DSC_0493-1.jpg

L-Second grade
DSC_0498.jpg

M-Eighth grade
DSC_0497.jpg

O-Thanksgiving
DSC_0496-1.jpg

I'm not in this swap but holy cow DB that is some awesome stuff!!!!

Excellent work! Love it! Ok, I can't remember if I checked in or not. We've been having a lot of trouble with our computer. I will try to get on here more often. I have no idea when it will cooperate with me. Thansk a bunch!

I'm postal.

DIT - since we used school colors for our elements in group C I have names on my bags on who they belong to. 4 of the 5 people in group M were also in group C I have them in the same baggie, but all are labeled. Label for return and $$ is in your baggie.

I am leaving for WDW on Wed. and will be back on the 10th so there will be no hurry for me to get them back.

Well, I have everything set & ready to go but I ran out of packing tape. So either I go buy some tomorrow or I'll have to use dh's duct tape (or duck tape as the boys call it). Either way, it should be out my door after work tomorrow.

DB and WDWMom, I'll be on the lookout for your packages!!

This Friday, April 2, is the mail by date. Those that haven't mailed, please let me know how you are doing and when you will be mailing.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter