School Swap - Progress Thread - MAILED!!!

Group F - Award
Group B - 6th grade

I ahve sketches for all of my groups except the 2" letters.

Could I change my group O to Thanskgiving instead of St. Patty's Day please? I was looking through my stash and I have tons of Thanksgiving stickers & paper, and not one thing for St. Patty's Day. ;)

I will take group O- St Patrick's Day- I have lots of stuff and even though I don't need more school stuff the holidays I can use for other things.

Should I do an S or a P.

I will send it in with the MK swap.

Rebecca

I will take group O- St Patrick's Day- I have lots of stuff and even though I don't need more school stuff the holidays I can use for other things.

Should I do an S or a P.

I will send it in with the MK swap.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca! I think a P would go better for St. Patrick's day. What do you think?

If these spots are still open I will take Group C 10th and Group M Eleventh. Or anything open in those groups.

If no one else wants it I will take the "Y" in the Q1 group and we can close that. But if someone else wants it thats not in a group its ok to give it to them.

This thread is now the progress thread for the school swap. I've listed your groups at the bottom of the first thread. Please do the following:

1. Verify that your groups are correct
2. Post on this thread or send a pm to let me know if your groups are correct or I've made a mistake. This is our first check-in for Feb. 19.
3. If you haven't swapped with me recently, please send me your info (dis name, real name, mailing addy, e-mail address, and phone number). I will be pm'ing my info to you shortly.
4. Make note of how many to make for your groups. Some of the groups are to make 3, some make 4, some make 5, and some make 6.
4. Have fun!!!!!

Thanks for joining this swap and I hope you'll enjoy it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter