School Supplies

not good! Did DH come to your rescue?? I need to run back down that way tomorrow if you want me to get some for you.

Yes, after spending a lovely two hours at the gas station yesterday morning, DH came and jumped the car with the four batteries on his 18 wheeler. My poor car didn't know what hit it, but it wasn't the battery, it was the starter. All is well today.

Back on topic, if you go for school supplies, would you mind picking me up two composition books. And if you go to J's and they have any $19.99 carts pick those up for me, I can always return if I already have it. Ya know what? After the week I have had, I deserve a treat, I'll stop at J's on my way home from work tonight! So there, big bad world that is being mean to me this week, I'll show you how to treat me right!:rolleyes1 :lmao:

I just got an email from staples that July 8-11 their 12 pack of number 2 pencils (yellow), pocket folders, and pencil sharpeners will be 1 cent each. There is a limit of how many for each person but people with lots of kids could still stock up a bit and the rest of us can get some.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca!!! I will be hitting Staples on Sunday!!! Actually, there is one by mom when I pick up the kids... I'll stop by there first...and grab some.. than on our way back out of town... I'll stop again!

Yes, after spending a lovely two hours at the gas station yesterday morning, DH came and jumped the car with the four batteries on his 18 wheeler. My poor car didn't know what hit it, but it wasn't the battery, it was the starter. All is well today.

Back on topic, if you go for school supplies, would you mind picking me up two composition books. And if you go to J's and they have any $19.99 carts pick those up for me, I can always return if I already have it. Ya know what? After the week I have had, I deserve a treat, I'll stop at J's on my way home from work tonight! So there, big bad world that is being mean to me this week, I'll show you how to treat me right!:rolleyes1 :lmao:

I'll grab some when I go out today. Right now I'm waiting for the DR to call me back, darn rash is back again.

Thanks for the heads up!! :thumbsup2 I went to Wal-Mart today and got most of my DD's notebooks, notebook paper, pencils, and erasers. They didn't have the folders we needed, but I am not complaining about the prices!

School supplies, Buy crayola as it goes on sale. If you can wait, Wait until after school starts for notebooks, folders when they are put on clearance. I work at Office Depot and always make down tons in September, 1-2 weeks after school starts.

Kiddos go back here on August 20th so I'm wondering if the clearance would be before I leave for Disney on the 31st.

I just got an email from staples that July 8-11 their 12 pack of number 2 pencils (yellow), pocket folders, and pencil sharpeners will be 1 cent each. There is a limit of how many for each person but people with lots of kids could still stock up a bit and the rest of us can get some.

Rebecca

Prettyintink and I stumbled on this sale yesterday when we went to get the notebooks for the Disney recipe swap recipes. We wiped the store out of page protectors because we have started doing scrapbooked recipes for Christmas presents this year.

The sale is through Wednesday.
The pencils were 1 cent each, limit 3.
The pocket folders were 1 cent each, limit 10.
Slider pencil cases were 1 cent, limit 3.
Manual pencil sharpeners were 1 cent each, limit 3.
Elmer's school glue was 9 cents each, limit 3.
1" or 1/2" flexible plastic 3-ring binders were 3 for 99 cents, limit 6.
The free item of the week was Pentel RSVP ballpoint pens, 5/pack, for $3.29 each and then a mail in rebate for $3.29. The multicolor pack was sold out but they still had individual color packs available of black, green, red, blue, or purple.

I no longer have supplies to buy for my family, but I always buy to give away to less fortunate people, so this was an exceptionally good deal for me. Too bad the recipe binders and page protectors weren't on sale too. Staples is pretty far away from us.

Staples has been my friend all week... We'll actually my dads..
Stopped by when picking up the kids and grabbed the allotment.. Than called my Dad and told him about it.. He travels so he stops by the stores on his travels and picks up the limit again!

My staples didn't have the pencil cases. I love those for storing scrapping stuff to go to crops

that's okay - it'll cost far more to mail them than if I get them at Target when they're on sale there. They usually have them for $0.50 or so.

I know that feeling! Since I got my M&F cart, I seem to use a lot of the black!

Good so it's not just me...
I'm getting the cover pages done...I had this neat idea... and it is working great.. I'm going adapt it for my Epcot ones too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter