Scary DL Ferris Wheel...

We love the :sunny: wheel too but only ride the non-swing gondolas. We hadn't riden it in awhile and about a year ago I took DD7 on it. She hated it. (it wasn't her first time either) so now we ride the non-moving ones and actually it's pretty cool because you go highest on the non-swinging ones. :goodvibes
You know, I've never tried the stationary ones. I have to try one next time we go. :)

Well since all of this talk of the "wheel of terror" I had to go look up a picture for myself. Ds and I agree we just have to give that a try. So we are switching to DL instead of WDW next year.

I'm sure while I'm trying to grip on to something for dear life I will be thinking "why didn't I listen to the Pod groupies?":rotfl:

:lmao:

We got in line. I looked up. I got out of line. I drank beer.
Hubby and DD love it, swinging and all.

We went on the swinging gondola when we lived in So. Ca. I love all of the thrill rides but this one scared me. :scared: I begged the CM to let me off and he kindly agreed after only one go around. When we go visit again, I am going to try the non-swinging one. I am glad to know that I am not alone in my feelings about that ride. WOW, it was something else.

Adding a pictorial comment:

DSCF0019.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter