SB ~ Need ideas

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I need a little help and inspiration. I'm making a small (81/2 X 11) scrapbook for My FIL as a thank you gift. Every year he gives us tickets to our local college BBteams homegames. We take the kids and take pictures and in general have a great time. I want to take those pictures and put them in an album for him but I'm having trouble with finding stickers to use and layout ideas, etc. Basically the pictures are of the kids with the team mascots, us in our seats cheering, the kids dressed in the team colors watching the games. Nothing terribly exciting, but they'll mean a lot to him. Any ideas would be very appreciated. Also, if you know where to order team stickers or things, that would be great too, although I'm sure there aren't many college team stickers out there.

We have tons of pics of our family at various Clemson University sporting events. I know what you mean, nothing that exciting, but still special memories. I try to do some cute things with the mascot (our's is a tiger, so that helps) and also stuff with the sport as a border. For stickers, we get tons of stickers from the University's bookstore. We also have a couple of stores in the town that sale stuff with the university's logo, mascot, etc. Good luck.

Lisa

I'm with Lisa, I was going to say try the University's bookstore. There is a company that makes scrapbook paper with university logos called Sports Solution. I tried their website:

mysportssolution.com and got nothing. Here is a contact number I found from them on the Memory Makers site: 303) 466-4220 I don't know whether they make your team or not, but I do know they make Oklahoma, Texas, and Oklahoma State papers b/c my local scrapbook store has them. Also, my local scrapbook store sells page kits they have made with OU themed stuff. I don't know what you have in your area, that might do something like that also.

Also a company called FSA Designs makes great albums with college names and mascots on them. Here is a link to the yahoo store that tells what schools are available. I have the Oklahoma one.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/album-source/b1075.html

HTH!

I haven't been able to find any scrapbook stuff with any of the local colleges at our scrapbook stores and I live in the heart of the ACC between Duke, Carolina and State (I'm looking for State stuff). I would have thought as big as we are into sports they would have something, but so far ~ nothing. I will check out the bookstore and see if I can find some stickers. We go to the State game today (I think we play Clemson :-)))) so maybe there'll be something there.

Thanks for the ideas.

You know, if you don't find any stickers or die cuts that would be appropriate, you could certainly just do a color theme. Have each of the pages decorate in the school colors, but vary the way you use the photo mounting paper to decorate. My girlfriend did this for her school book and it looked fantastic! The theme carried throughout the entire album and looked great!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter