SB Has anyone used twistel yet?

pas2

Mouseketeer
I have seen layouts using this product and I particularly like the effect for rays on the sun. Has anyone used this yet? What kind of adhesive works best?

If you remember the old paper twist we crafters used to make wreaths this seems to be a colorfast mini version. I don't remember where I first saw it but there is a website for the product, www.twistel.com and it was mentioned on the the two peas in a bucket website. Wondered if it was easy to work with and what adhesive was best to use to adhere it.

I just got the newsletter from my LSS and they are going to start carrying twistel. They will also be having an instructions/idea class later in the month. I may have to check it out.

Lisa

Hi! I have lots of twistel - I have only used it twice so far, but I love it. I used yellow unwrapped, like you said, for sun rays - and I used green "as is" as flower stems with different other colors "as is" and bent them into petals for simple flowers such as daisies.
For adhesive on the unwrapped ones I used the Xyron, and for the "as is" ones I used MonoAqua. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter