Saw Steve at Germany pavilion lol

Liver Lips Mcgrowl

Official navigator n' head which-wayer
It's so weird... I always *listen* to the podcast. Never watch. And I was walking through Germany pavilion and I heard that distinct voice of "Mr Steve Porter" lol. So funny because I'm from Alabama and the chances of me running into someone from my fav podcast while I was on vacation. It made my day! So Steve, if you read this, thanks for taking a quick sec to talk to me! Sorry I called you Sean at first LOL

This is very cool. I would have been fan girling all over the place. I was hoping to run into someone from my last trip from DIS, but I didn't.

It's always fun to run into some of the team in the parks.

One of my favorite stories also involves Steve. We were in the Odyssey at Epcot for the Arts Festival and he actually came over to us and said hello. I wasn't even paying attention and it took me a moment to realize who it was. We've met everyone previously but I was still surprised that a) he recognized us and b) he took the time to do that.

If you see anyone while you're there, SAY HELLO. They really, really do want to meet their followers. Don't be shy. The whole crew is great and loves talking with us.

I got to meet Steve awhile back in the ToT gift shop. What a nice guy! Of course I acted a little goofy by whispering to my husband way too loudly "look its Steve from the disunplugged ". Which of course he heard and nicely came over and talked to us.

I met Pete, Corey (the original), and Charles in January at Festival of the Arts. Earlier in the day I walked right by Charles, Craig, and Corey - heard Charles' very distinct voice at first and did a double take. But they were walking in the opposite direction. And I felt like an idiot wanting to run after them so I didn't. Then regretted not saying hi. LOL Fortunately, later that day, Pete joined them and I saw the group again. Didn't hesitate then. They were super nice. My 12 YO daughter was like, "What is wrong with my mom?" LOL Made her take the picture for me. :)

We met Steve and his wife at Kona Cafe last year. They were both very kind and gracious to our 12 year old daughter.

It's so weird... I always *listen* to the podcast. Never watch. And I was walking through Germany pavilion and I heard that distinct voice of "Mr Steve Porter" lol. So funny because I'm from Alabama and the chances of me running into someone from my fav podcast while I was on vacation. It made my day! So Steve, if you read this, thanks for taking a quick sec to talk to me! Sorry I called you Sean at first LOL

I do the same thing where I accidentally refer to Steve as "Sean". And not because I'm mixing him up with Sean Faulk, but because he actually bears a resemblance to a high school classmate of mine named Sean. LOL

I know if @Princess Jes ever met someone in the parks, especially at MNSSHP, she'd be cool, calm, and collected. :rotfl2:

Yeah, I'm sure, especially someone like Pete.
I certainly wouldn't scream his name and run towards him.
Nor would i hug and kiss him and Teresa (on a sweaty night in August)
Nope... not me.
But then, I wouldn't expect Pete to say "i know who she is" once a great friend introduced me because of course, i'd forget to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter