Saw Steve at Germany pavilion lol

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Liver Lips Mcgrowl, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Liver Lips Mcgrowl

Liver Lips Mcgrowl Official navigator n' head which-wayer

It's so weird... I always *listen* to the podcast. Never watch. And I was walking through Germany pavilion and I heard that distinct voice of "Mr Steve Porter" lol. So funny because I'm from Alabama and the chances of me running into someone from my fav podcast while I was on vacation. It made my day! So Steve, if you read this, thanks for taking a quick sec to talk to me! Sorry I called you Sean at first LOL

2. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

This is very cool. I would have been fan girling all over the place. I was hoping to run into someone from my last trip from DIS, but I didn't.

Liver Lips Mcgrowl likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

It's always fun to run into some of the team in the parks.

One of my favorite stories also involves Steve. We were in the Odyssey at Epcot for the Arts Festival and he actually came over to us and said hello. I wasn't even paying attention and it took me a moment to realize who it was. We've met everyone previously but I was still surprised that a) he recognized us and b) he took the time to do that.

If you see anyone while you're there, SAY HELLO. They really, really do want to meet their followers. Don't be shy. The whole crew is great and loves talking with us.

5. KingLlama

KingLlama My car finished 3rd on Radiator Springs Racers.

One time I didn't realize that I had dropped a chewing gum wrapper on the floor of a parking lot tram and started to walk away and Kathy Werling roundhouse-kicked me in the head.

6. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

never met any of them but I sure look forward to doing so this August!

disneysteve likes this.
  7. KellyHonos

KellyHonos DisneyDivaxo

I've never run into anyone before! So bummed!

disneysteve likes this.
  8. sporter5353

sporter5353 Former Tomorrowland Cast Member Administrator

Hey, thanks for saying hi! Love meeting people in the parks!

topiney, Dean1953, wiihoo888 and 2 others like this.