Saturday, In the Park - I Think it was the Fourth of July… Wrapping it Up 6/26

On the piazza bag, were you worried about the magnets harming your AP or room keys at all?

Normally I wouldn't get excited about a shoe and bag report, but Dansko is headquartered in my town! So, good choice!
Oh good! :rotfl:

I just had a look on the Danskos website and I really like the Carmens but they're not on sale here :sad2: Probably we'll get them in a few years like everything else :rotfl:
How weird - I always thought they originated in Denmark, so I thought for sure you'd have them, too. Darn.

On the piazza bag, were you worried about the magnets harming your AP or room keys at all?
Nope. The only magnet is on the front flap, and all I only used that pocket for sunglasses and keys. I keep room keys in my wallet and the APs in a lanyard sleeve that sometimes gets stuffed in another pocket of the bag. :thumbsup2

Mmmm....Tutto....Mmmm...Gnocchi....Mmmm....Prosecco....Mmmm.....hot Italians....:teeth:

With no chance of rain that day, and no water rides planned, I couldn’t see lugging the Baggalini around. So I went with New Bag #2 – the Piazza Day Bag from ebags:[/QUOTE}

That looks like the prefect bag for my trip to Williamsburg:thumbsup2

This turned out to be a GREAT bag! Compartments for everything, plenty of open space, but not too bulky, and water resistant. Aaaaand… a bottle holder!

Great. Having Jim order it for my birthday!

I’m not sure exactly what else we did that day. I know we shopped in Japan,

Bakugan, Transformers, or Power Rangers:rolleyes1

Coming soon: a few more purchases, resort picks for the Big Trip, and the need for an Owner’s Locker… maybe.

popcorn::

V! I'm so glad you're back and doing another report! I just love reading about your adventures. :goodvibes Got a question, and it may have been addressed, but I didn't read all the comments...why didn't you use your DVC points for either of these trips?

Hi-jack-I can't wait till Michelle comes out of her quiet time.

OLSblog_post1_pic2_011510.jpg

I don't get how the shoe is comfy with the wooden sole. My back would be out in 15 minutes.

Mmmm....Tutto....Mmmm...Gnocchi....Mmmm....Prosecco....Mmmm.....hot Italians....:teeth:
::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

That looks like the prefect bag for my trip to Williamsburg:thumbsup2

Great. Having Jim order it for my birthday!
I really think you'll like it! :thumbsup2
Bakugan, Transformers, or Power Rangers:rolleyes1
:rotfl: Transformers... I think...

V! I'm so glad you're back and doing another report! I just love reading about your adventures.
Thank you so much! :goodvibes
Got a question, and it may have been addressed, but I didn't read all the comments...why didn't you use your DVC points for either of these trips?
Haven't covered it yet, but don't worry... no points go unused in my life, so they'll show up here soon! ;)

I wish it meant that I could get a discount on shoes or something, but alas, I got nuthin'.
Well that stinks. It's HARD finding any kind of deal on Danskos! :sad2:

OLSblog_post1_pic2_011510.jpg

I don't get how the shoe is comfy with the wooden sole. My back would be out in 15 minutes.
AH, glad you asked! It's actually not wood; it's some kind of space-age plastic-y stuff that looks like wood but is ultra light-weight and shock absorbent! Add a memory foam-like soft foot bed and they're the best thing my back's ever had in footwear. :lovestruc

Okay, I need to get a move-on here. The Big Trip is but a few weeks away, and I’m still talking about the P-TT! :rolleyes:
And we are enjoying every moment... no rush!

How awesome is that?

I'm so glad to read that these were not true 'wooden' soles... because I was really wondering how they could possibly be comfortable to wear around the park. Now I know!

I fell in love with Dansko shoes this past winter, after my work colleague had me try hers on.
This made me laugh... because you said you fell in love with them in the winter. Then I remembered you live in Florida, where you can wear shoes like this in the winter!:rolleyes:

Shaelyn is on a butterfly kick right now. She and I both "oooooh"ed and "ahhhhh"ed at these pictures! Great shots!:thumbsup2

At Tutto, though, someone else does the cooking whilst I sip a lovely glass of Prosecco. And then a gorgeous young man delivers my meal with a smile that lights up the room. What’s not to love?!
Please send this to Tutto's marketing department! It's awesome!

Leo got his usual pizza, which is outofthisworldbetterthananyotherpizzaevenmygrandmother’sbutdon’ttellherIsaidso,
More marketing fodder! Hilarious!
Alas, though, it wasn’t meant to be this time. I’m so sorry Michelle; next time for sure! :sad1::hug:
What is up with you and your bad-Epcot-DisMeet-timing? At least I wasn't the only one! :hug:I kid.. I kid....

ITSAKADOOZIE!!!

And we had school and work the next morning.
:sad2: ICK!!!

Your butterfly pictures are beautiful. :thumbsup2 And you are so right about the Fests and FL residents. They are redundant, but I still go every year. :rotfl:

I'd also like a lovely dinner served by a lovely boy with a lovely smile. :blush:

And we are enjoying every moment... no rush!
:hug: Thanks Susie!
This made me laugh... because you said you fell in love with them in the winter. Then I remembered you live in Florida, where you can wear shoes like this in the winter!:rolleyes:
:rotfl: BUT... no way am I wearing sandals in winter, even here! We spent a good chunk of this past winter in the 30s and below. We even had snow! :eek: I have closed Danskos for the winter months. ;)
Shaelyn is on a butterfly kick right now. She and I both "oooooh"ed and "ahhhhh"ed at these pictures! Great shots!:thumbsup2
Thank you - I was surprised they came out decently with the point-n-shoot!
What is up with you and your bad-Epcot-DisMeet-timing? At least I wasn't the only one! :hug:I kid.. I kid....
OMGosh, this is so true! No more EP meets. ;)

And you are so right about the Fests and FL residents. They are redundant, but I still go every year. :rotfl:
Right?! We're like lemmings...

It was a little challenging to get over to the barn that day because they were setting up for the Danksin Triathlon the following morning. But we did get over and, look…
This event was suppose to be Labor Day weekend, but they moved it to Mother's Day weekend. Hopefully next year, they will move it back. I so want to do it before I turn the big 50.

I don't know how I missed the archery post. It really looked fun. I haven't shot a bow and arrow since high school. Maybe I'll plan it with my sisters.

This event was suppose to be Labor Day weekend, but they moved it to Mother's Day weekend. Hopefully next year, they will move it back. I so want to do it before I turn the big 50.
:worship: You rock my world - I can't even imagine doing a tri!
I don't know how I missed the archery post. It really looked fun. I haven't shot a bow and arrow since high school. Maybe I'll plan it with my sisters.
It was sooo much fun - you should give it a try!

This just in...

I seem to have reactivated my iPhone.

I'm fairly certain my body was taken over by aliens and I had no choice in the matter.

But the aliens scored me AT&T's now discounted data plan rate AND a nice employee-of-my-employer discount on the voice plan.

The iPhone returneth. :teeth:

This just in...

I'm fairly certain my body was taken over by aliens and I had no choice in the matter.

But the aliens scored me AT&T's now discounted data plan rate AND a nice employee-of-my-employer discount on the voice plan.

Yippee! We've (my iPhone and I) have been together for a year now. I don't know how I have lived without him...

:woohoo: On the Iphone, I know you missed it. If you can get those discounts why not?

This just in...

:yay::yay::yay::yay: I better reactivate my twitter account:rolleyes1

Yippee! We've (my iPhone and I) have been together for a year now. I don't know how I have lived without him...
:lmao: I know exactly what you mean! It was like welcoming a long-lost love back yesterday... :love:

I think we all knew it would. :lmao:
For real?! I honestly never thought it would be back!

::yes::

:woohoo: On the Iphone, I know you missed it. If you can get those discounts why not?
Exactly - Fuzzy Math at its finest!

:yay::yay::yay::yay: I better reactivate my twitter account:rolleyes1
What?! But, I've been tweeting! Just from text on my non-iPhone. You missed out. ;):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter