Saratoga Springs or Old Key West

If your choice I’d between 2 studios or a 2bdr the main question would be how well do you get along with the other family. If you get along great then the 2bdr is by far the best choice. You will have a lot of extra room to all relax and enjoy each other in the room. Have amenities to prepare food if you want, even if it is baking some cookies. You have a full kitchen, washer/dryer.

Using 2 studios you may not be near each other and if you wanted to hang out with each other then you are all in one of your rooms sitting on beds.

I don’t like the studios at OKW (even though they are larger) mainly because the connecting door to the 1bdr unit is in the kitchen/living area so if the guests in that room are up late at night watching TV or playing games the noise transfers much easier than in most other DVC properties where the connecting door is usually by the entry doors.

Just my .02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter