Saratoga or Old Key West?

I would choose OKW for sure. MUCH easier to get around the resort than SSR, and far less confusing. Plus, we like the amenities at OKW and the space of the villas, layout...everything. If all DVC resorts were like OKW, We'd have nothing left to complain about. For you, I'd try for AKV, and if it's not available, go for OKW followed by SSR.

That might just be familiarity. I think its easier to see where you are going in SSR because its more open. I'm still confused about where i was in OKW because the bus kept turning around.

What about food options at both? How do they compare?
Depends on what you mean. If you are looking to eat out than AKV would give you the most options. OKW has 1 restaurant and 2 take out areas. They all have pretty similar previsions at their stores to take to the condo. We eat in and make most of our meals. I love Olivia's conk fritters and have to get them when we are there.

As you will see, we all have our favorites, therefore you will get no 1 absolute, everyone agrees place for you to go!! ;)

Really, you will be fine anywhere....you are in Disney!!!

cheryl

OKW! Ask for hospitality house booking, near the restaurant and pool, for wonderful access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter