Sanaa Lounge

Cloe Colton

Registered
Looking to stop in after DAK to get some bread service and drinks before heading back to GF. What time do they stop serving food in the lounge? I saw that it's open until midnight but I don't want to miss out on food!

TIA!

The last seating at Sanaa is 9:30 which leads me to think the kitchen would take orders up until 10. The Lounge is connected to the Restaurant so I would think food would be available there as late as in the Restaurant.

I was just there this last week.
We saw people ordering food at least until 10 pm.
We ordered our drinks and took them outside to the firepit.

Thanks! We should be over to the Sanaa lounge by 9 but with DAK being open until 10 I thought we might stick around and then head over. But we just won't wait!

is this something you can do without a reservation at the restaurant - you can get food to go? or at least the bread service?

is this something you can do without a reservation at the restaurant - you can get food to go? or at least the bread service?

As far as I know the lounge is a limited menu where the tables are first come first served. But the bread service is on the menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter