Sanaa at night?

jessicamouse

Mouseketeer
Is it safe to assume there are no good views of the savannah/animals at night? If so, is the food still worth it if our only option is after dark?

Thanks!

I've never eaten there after dark, but I can tell you that in my opinion the food is probably the best food for the money of any Disney Restaurant. I Love the food there!

Is it safe to assume there are no good views of the savannah/animals at night? If so, is the food still worth it if our only option is after dark?

Thanks!

Sadly, it is true that you cannot see the animals after dark. The food, atmosphere and CMs at Sanaa more than make up for it. I have dined there twice and enjoyed it very much. It is fast becoming my arrival day dinner tradition. :thumbsup2

Going there for first time on upcoming visit, so I can't say for sure how it is there, but on my stay at AKL I found the animals were visible to the eye well after dark, although pictures were impossible.

I definitely say the food is worth it! Sanaa is my favorite restaurant on Disney property.

Thanks to everyone who responded. We are excited to try it for the first time, even if we can't see the animals. :-)

I've never seen an animal from Sanaa because our reservations have been during the Winter in the later afternoon, and still I'd book it. I don't book dining to see animals, I book to eat good food!

I hope you can see them for a little while before sunset. You could arrive early at check out the outdoor viewing areas before your ADR.

We had an evening reservation our first time. The food was fantastic, we were able to arrive early enough that it was still light out and we could walk around. Then after dinner, we went outside and there was a CM with night vision goggles that you could use to see the animals even better. You couldn't take picture obviously since it was dark but I don't think it being dark ruins the experience AT ALL!! In fact I'm thinking Sanaa for our arrival night reservation at 8:00

We our doing our first trip to Sanaa in a few weeks, we had the same thoughts about not being able to see the animals at night so we moved it to a lunch ADR with no problems. Maybe that would be something to consider? In either case it sounds like you (and I) are very excited to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter