Safeway Grocery Delivery?

Daver65

Earning My Ears
In doing what will surely be endless research before my December trip to Aulani, I came across a safeway ad saying "free delivery and save $20.00 on first order over $75.00"
Has anyone used safeway for delivery to the resort.... any issues... good bad ugly reviews... I would love to hear it all!

Has anyone tried this? Safeway doesn't deliver up here so I didn't know it was even an option.

I have used Safeway for Home Delivery in Phoenix and they are generally very good what I don’t like is they tend to make substitutions with out letting you know.However, I just looked at my Instacart App and they had Aulani’s address for Delivery when I put in Ko’Olina. Instacart gives you other stores to choose from, has given alert if item is low in stock, and tends to send a text while shopping when they have to make substitutions. Instacart’s fees are comparable or cheaper to Safeway’s a lot of the time. Hope this helps!

I second Instacart in Hawaii. They can deliver your Costco and Sam's Club orders as well. Hawaii Targets use Shipt for their delivery service. Target doesn't have as large of a selection as Safeway but is much cheaper.

I second Instacart in Hawaii. They can deliver your Costco and Sam's Club orders as well. Hawaii Targets use Shipt for their delivery service. Target doesn't have as large of a selection as Safeway but is much cheaper.
I know Instacart does that in Phoenix but it was late when I checked and was looking more for the address of Delivery. Good to know they deliver Costco in Hawaii too! In March I’m taking my sisters and their 3 boys we have a 2 Bedroom Villa, and keeping their hunger sated is a priority, bulk buying will come in handy.

This may be a silly question.... do you need to be a costco member to get instacart to deliver from costco?

Costco is very close to Aulani easy to find we stop usually from the airport or after check in. It is near the Target some good resturants, in that same area. There is a ramen shop in the shopping center that is excellent it is a must do for us.

Will Aulani bell services accept Instacart deliveries like the WDW resorts accept Garden Grocery etc?
Bell Services will help you, but they need you to come down and confirm your order with the instacart driver. Please keep in mind Bell Services doesn't have fridge or freezer storage available if your room isn't ready yet.

I have used Safeway for Home Delivery in Phoenix and they are generally very good what I don’t like is they tend to make substitutions with out letting you know.However, I just looked at my Instacart App and they had Aulani’s address for Delivery when I put in Ko’Olina. Instacart gives you other stores to choose from, has given alert if item is low in stock, and tends to send a text while shopping when they have to make substitutions. Instacart’s fees are comparable or cheaper to Safeway’s a lot of the time. Hope this helps!

I saw Safeway as a choice for delivery on Instacart to Aulani. I'm getting my order ready now to put in just before we leave home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter