Safari Club seating at RFC and T-Rex?

bumbershoot

DIS Veteran
I've had a Safari Club membership for a few years, and it's still active.

Do they (those particular restaurants at WDW) honor the priority seating that the membership gets you at other RFCs, and at T-Rex? I looked at the T-Rex website and they have info about the Safari Club with everything mentioned, so it seems they should, but of course at WDW it might all be different.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge and experience!

When we were at RFC in DTD two years ago, without a Safari Club membership, the people at the podium told us that if we had a membership we could have gotten a table in 5-10 minutes. I think we ended up waiting about 30 minutes. So, two years ago RFC at least did the priority seating thing. That was in October. I'm not sure if it would work as well during a busier time. I'm not sure about T-Rex, but I don't see why they wouldn't if RFC is doing it.

I have used my Safari Club at RFC several times each of the last 6 years....They do not seem to expire. we even used it at a RFC in Atlantic City, NJ. The best $$ I ever spent.:yay:

On the DLR forum there have been a few reports over the years that people's memberships have expired (usually if they only go when they are at Disneyland every few years)...and the first 3 people I asked at the local RFC said that if you use it once a year it stays active, otherwise it expires. But then the last 2 people I asked, the manager and the server, said that as long as I had my card it would still work...so that was odd! And I actually hadn't used my card in about 2 years, because each time I've gone I've had some sort of coupon that can't be used together with the Safari perks, so no one has actually looked at my card until last month.

I do appreciate the knowledge that it works at WDW! I couldln't help but think that they would limit the perks b/c it's so popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter