Sad News from SandraC

Experiencing a loss is never easy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Sandra. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Sandra's dad. All of my best to the family at this time. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

We lost Len's mom at the end of February, so we know first hand how hard it is for the family even if you're expecting it.

Sorry to hear of the sad news Sandra. Our prayers are with you. Kathy: Sorry to hear of your loss as well. Prayers are going out your way as well.

Kathy...it's good to hear from you again....but so sad to hear about Len's mom...I'll pass on the news to Marylynn and the girls...our prayers are with your family. Hope you are all doing well.

Dave, Marylynn, Brittany and Emily

My thoughts are with you,Sandra.Sorry for your loss to,Kathy

Sandra, my deepest sympathy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. It's never easy, even when you are expecting it ... I remember holding out in my mind for a miracle :( Sending (((HUGS))) your way, and your's too, Kathy.

Mary Liz

Hi ~ Thanks for all your kind words. We are leaving very soon for the funeral. I'll check in when we return later in the week. Thanks ~ Blessings ~ Sandra

Sandra - I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your Dad. This must be a very difficult time for you and my thoughts are with you...

Bonnie

Sandra - Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time.

my thoughts are with you at this time. Be strong.:hug:

Sandra, i've been away and have just now read about the loss of your father. i am so sorry.
{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
kathe

Okay...so when you think things can't get worse ~ dd's cat died on the weekend. Ironically, she died because she eat flowers from my Dad's funeral and was poisoned [that cat ate everything]. On the bright side...we now have two brand new kitties ~ Luna and Belle ~ they are lovely. Chat soon! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter