S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog **New 6/14** Day 8/9 The End p. 19

luvpoohandcompany said:
Glad to hear you're on your way:cool1: Love reading your TRs (so glad I'm way beyond the potty training this time though that means life is now busier with school runs!:rotfl2:)
Love the snack packs- I make tons of snacks for us when we travel (hate airplane food for the most part) so my hand luggage tends to look like a picnic for 20:lmao: 9 hours is a looooooooooooong time on a plane!!
I cant wait to hear all about the cabins at fort wilderness. My favourite wdw memory is watching fireworks from the beach there in 1993. Happened totally by accident and was just magic :goodvibes

The boys have definitely grown up alot since we saw them last but you definitely havent put all your weight back on because you are looking good too. Love the family pics and yip I agree with everyone else Baxter is very, very cute!

Hope all your exams went well. Bet you're glad they're over. I'll keep my fingers crossed you get the results you want but hey your at disney for St Paddy's Day so you should probably call to Raglan Road and have a wee guiness:drinking1 just get the luck of the Irish (best to be safe :lmao:)

Hey Moira! So glad you stopped by. :) We're having a wonderful time and I can't wait to share it with you when we get back.

Hello! I am here! Glad to read along! Can't wait to hear about Legoland. I am wanting to take DS the next time we go. Hope you have a magical trip!:cool1:

Here and hoping you are having a magical time.

KyWildcatGirl01 said:
Hello! I am here! Glad to read along! Can't wait to hear about Legoland. I am wanting to take DS the next time we go. Hope you have a magical trip!:cool1:

Thanks! Glad to have you along. :) We'll be heading to Legoland tomorrow.

disneydancer86 said:
Your avatar caught my eye and I had to join your TR!!

Can't wait to read!!:cheer2:

LOL :welcome: I got that peach in a farm share a couple of years ago and had to draw the face. :)

Thanks for joining!

kde175 said:
I'm in! Have a great time!

Thanks for joining!

------------------------------------------------------

I have lots of pictures to share from Legoland! Tomorrow is going to be a down here but hoping to try put some activities here at the Fort.

Last day today! We've had a wonderful time. Heading home tomorrow morning but a few things left this evening. :)

:stir: Ok you're home now :wave2:
Time to get this trippie rollin' :rotfl:
I want to see pictures!!! :3dglasses :artist:
No excuses!! :charac2: :laundy:
:stitch: And why didn't Goofster give you his Stitch? :furious:
ARGHHHHH!!! pirate:

Nat, Karen, and Moira (and everyone else),

We are back home safe and sound. But the cold I picked up in WDW has me feeling pretty run down. I should have killer abs after from all the coughing! I will try to get the report started by tomorrow at the latest.

I also have three classes that started on Monday and I'm trying to play catch up with them. Not to mention unpacking, laundry, and groceries. Think I neec another vacation from my vacation! @@

We are back home safe and sound. But the cold I picked up in WDW has me feeling pretty run down. I should have killer abs after from all the coughing! I will try to get the report started by tomorrow at the latest.

I also have three classes that started on Monday and I'm trying to play catch up with them. Not to mention unpacking, laundry, and groceries. Think I neec another vacation from my vacation! @@

Glad you made it home safely. Hope you feel better soon :goodvibes

Oh Car, RELAX!!! We can wait!!! Feel better!!! You are one very busy Car!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter