Runs on Starbucks

LikelyLynae

Mouseketeer
Y’all are instigators.
But, I’ve surprisingly ran 3x a week for two weeks in a row now. I have a 4 miler on the 4th of July that I’m running with my old manager. His goal is to run it without stopping, so let’s see if I can do that, too.

• JAMIESMITH

DIS Veteran
    I've been randomly reading through training logs and found yours. I'm not much of a podcast person, but after reading your log, I decided to listen to Not Real Runners summer season. I was literally running down my road laughing at them at 5:00 this morning so thank you for that! Also, you should totally go for Dopey! I'll never do it, but you should.

LikelyLynae

Mouseketeer
    So I’ve been sick for the past two and a half weeks, so I finally went to urgent care...and I have walking pneumonia. I’m really thinking I’m not gonna be able to pull off the marathon. At least I’ll still have a Disney vacation.

Princess KP

DIS Veteran
    So I’ve been sick for the past two and a half weeks, so I finally went to urgent care...and I have walking pneumonia. I’m really thinking I’m not gonna be able to pull off the marathon. At least I’ll still have a Disney vacation.
    Oh no! Hope you feel better soon.

LikelyLynae

Mouseketeer
    The good news is that this was the perfect time for me to be sentenced to bed rest with Disney+ launching. I don’t think I’ve accomplished anything else since being sent home Tuesday.
    I finally watched the new Dumbo movie, and I don’t understand why so many people hate it. I loved it.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates