runDisney Virtual Shorts - An *Incredible* Year 3

Not that I've seen however I have seen people selling them on the RunDisneyRun Marketplace facebook group and I'm sure they show up on ebay sometimes.
The runDisney run Marketplace Facebook page seems to be a closed group. I am unable to see anything for sale. I'll check eBay. Thanks for the idea.

Count me in for all three!

My running buddies are friends I met through corgi (dog) meetup group. We love the theme, so we're going to do it together :)

My coworker who has heard me talk about the virtual runs got this email too. LOL Note there's no discount for registering early.... Weird they are marketing through UnderArmour's app when the merch is Champion-branded. Interesting.

I assume these don't sell out since there aren't space constraints, but maybe they only make a limited number of medals? Does anyone know? I'd prefer to see the medals before signing up. I was thinking that doing the series would be fun for my family, but the medals are a big part. I regularly do 4-mile walks during my lunch break at work, so I don't need this as an incentive to run or walk a 5k. It would be about doing the series as a family and getting some cool bling. We are also cat people, so the dog accessories aren't really an enticement.

So you pay an extra $22 for the coolcore towel and the Pluto Medal that you finished all three races? I think the overall finisher medal should be the bonus for registering for and finishing all of the other 3. I mean, I'm still going to do it, but.... :)

The thing I can't wait for is to put the dog tag on my cat's collar.... She's going to love it! And by love it I mean hate it!

Went ahead and registered and added an additional donation for the rescue group. I was going to anyway! Thanks for the link.

I assume these don't sell out since there aren't space constraints, but maybe they only make a limited number of medals? Does anyone know? I'd prefer to see the medals before signing up. I was thinking that doing the series would be fun for my family, but the medals are a big part. I regularly do 4-mile walks during my lunch break at work, so I don't need this as an incentive to run or walk a 5k. It would be about doing the series as a family and getting some cool bling. We are also cat people, so the dog accessories aren't really an enticement.
They did sell out last year, but it wasn't for awhile. Seems like the series was sold out before the 3rd month of it and each one cut off before it's month started maybe. I could totally be remembering wrong too. The medals last year are very nice, they are huge! They started putting previews of those medals up leading up to it.

They did sell out last year, but it wasn't for awhile. Seems like the series was sold out before the 3rd month of it and each one cut off before it's month started maybe. I could totally be remembering wrong too. The medals last year are very nice, they are huge! They started putting previews of those medals up leading up to it.
Good info. Without previews, I find it hard to choose between dog tag, bowl or house... And I want only one.

Thanks. I think I'll hold off for a while and see if we get a preview of the medals. I'm doing both Dark Side and Tink, so maybe they will have the medals at one of those, or just release pics.

I know if you have the Disney Visa card you earn extra points for using it on Disney "stuff." Is runDisney registration one of those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter