Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

:offtopic: but does anyone know what time the monorail or boats from MK to the poly begin on a typical morning? My sister and I grabbed a 7:40am Ohana breakfast reservation for our April trip this afternoon and we want to make sure we know how we're going to get there so early if Disney transportation isn't an option

We do love our planning Disney... HINT HINT :furious:

According to the Disney site, looks like the monorail operates starting 30 mins prior to earliest park opening.

I've heard otherwise. I've heard that he does read/look at them but has his assistant deal with responses. Contacting executives is better than contacting guest services.

Just sharing what he told me, that it had just gotten to be too much. He had that luxury more at Disneyland and Disneyland Paris.

And yes you can certainly contact them but the email still gets forwarded by way of George's assistant to Guest Services who then will contact the guest at his request.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter