ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

@BlueFairy thanks for your review. I’m looking forward to our first RPH stay. I think it seems immersive? Like Poly is giving you a feel of Hawaii, RPH is taking you to the South Pacific. Portofino is Italian theming etc.
I can only hope the Lobby refurb holds off a bit longer, we arrive late in the month.
I rarely use pool service. I find it slow anywhere.
Don’t understand people not using their indoor voices walking down hotel corridors! Fingers crossed I get an upper room, it’s a request I added on my res. Yes

For those that do utilise the cars, the ODC service that sit outside the hotels are no longer going to be free for onsite guests.

There will be a flat $10 charge to go between these hotels from now on. This is down to the company not the hotels.

The free dining shuttle is also ending.

ETA...…..the hotel shuttle buses still run as normal.

Last edited:
For those that do utilise the cars, the ODC service that sit outside the hotels are no longer going to be free for onsite guests.

There will be a flat $10 charge to go between these hotels from now on. This is down to the company not the hotels.

The free dining shuttle is also ending.
What is ODC service?

These were the vehicles that sit outside the deluxe Resorts and staff would take you another Resort for free.

The dining shuttle also would take you to other resorts restaurants for free and then return you back to your Resort.

Tipping was appreciated, but must not have happened often :worried:

This was a nice perk for onsite guests.....sorry to see it go.

These were the vehicles that sit outside the deluxe Resorts and staff would take you another Resort for free.

The dining shuttle also would take you to other resorts restaurants for free and then return you back to your Resort.

Tipping was appreciated, but must not have happened often :worried:

This was a nice perk for onsite guests.....sorry to see it go.
Thanks for the info. What other options are there to get from RPR to HRH for dinner? Walk? Boat?

You can still be taken over to the other Resort restaurants it’s just going to cost you do so as Schumi noted above.

You can take the water taxi, but you will have to take it from your Resort to CityWalk and transfer to the other Resorts water taxi. It’s very doable if you don’t want to pay for car.

Would like to make a suggestion. There is an indoor air conditioned carpeted walk from RPR to Sapphire Falls.
Schumigirl has spoken about a few times in her trip report.

The Amitista Cookhouse at Sapphire Falls has delicious food. Strong Water Tavern is also very good for cocktails and tapas.

What about the shuttle that would hit all of the resorts and Citywalk? I used it once during HHNs a few years ago, after the boats stopped running. Does that still run? It was the backup to the boats when they aren’t running due to weather.

What about the shuttle that would hit all of the resorts and Citywalk? I used it once during HHNs a few years ago, after the boats stopped running. Does that still run? It was the backup to the boats when they aren’t running due to weather.

Those are the buses that run when the water taxi’s are down. They all still converge near CityWalk and it is a hefty walk to where those bus’s are to catch the bus back to your Resort.

Yep, the shuttle buses are still going to be running.....::yes::

Actually I will add that to the original post......I should have mentioned that was still an option....thanks for the reminder patster…….:thumbsup2

What is ODC service?

As Robo described...…

The company is On Demand Chauffeur service...….

It is a shame they are no longer complimentary...….not sure it`s a decision that will be reversed, but I wish it was as we utilised it when we went for dinner at the other hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter