ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Just a quick update to our room at RPH. We got back Monday night after a 2 night stay. We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready. Got a text around 1:30 (while dining at confisco grill) that we were good to go. I had originally requested a room in tower 3 but the room they had ready for us was in tower 2. The guy at luggage services said we’d like it. And we did!!!! On the 7th floor overlooking the front of the resort and The Hulk!!! Room 2708.

ETA - it was a very quick walk to the parks - we went through the lobby and right to the walking path super close to the parks!

Just a quick update to our room at RPH. We got back Monday night after a 2 night stay. We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready. Got a text around 1:30 (while dining at confisco grill) that we were good to go. I had originally requested a room in tower 3 but the room they had ready for us was in tower 2. The guy at luggage services said we’d like it. And we did!!!! On the 7th floor overlooking the front of the resort and The Hulk!!! Room 2708.

ETA - it was a very quick walk to the parks - we went through the lobby and right to the walking path super close to the parks!

View attachment 555613

My husband LOVES The Hulk & would love this view - was this a Standard room or? TIA!

My husband LOVES The Hulk & would love this view - was this a Standard room or? TIA!

we reserved a standard 2 queen room. When I called a few days prior to arrival and spoke to the front desk manager he mentioned giving us a high floor in T3. I almost waited until a room in T3 was ready but so glad I didn’t! It was also very close to the elevator without being right next to it so we hardly heard any noise :)

The bartender at Jake’s even ran out to the roundabout to bring me my jacket I left in my chair when we went to catch our ride back to the airport!! He caught us just in time!

Aww.....how nice of him.

And touches like this are just what make you feel staff do genuinely care for guests.

we reserved a standard 2 queen room. When I called a few days prior to arrival and spoke to the front desk manager he mentioned giving us a high floor in T3. I almost waited until a room in T3 was ready but so glad I didn’t! It was also very close to the elevator without being right next to it so we hardly heard any noise :)
TY :)!

Our trip is still a ways off but I am obsessively planning. We're booked for 2 nights in a standard room at RPR to start our vacation. Is there any location that is better to request for standard rooms. We do like the idea of walking to the park over the boats and quiet over busy if that makes a difference. Any expertise from RPR is appreciated.

I’ve been twice now. First stay was in T3. It was very convienie for getting to the pool, walking path, etc. Though we seemed a billion miles from the elevator. 2nd trip, I requested high floor, close to elevators. We were put in T2. It was a pain to get to the pool from there. But we did have a great view. We just booked standard rooms both times. 555719

Our trip is still a ways off but I am obsessively planning. We're booked for 2 nights in a standard room at RPR to start our vacation. Is there any location that is better to request for standard rooms. We do like the idea of walking to the park over the boats and quiet over busy if that makes a difference. Any expertise from RPR is appreciated.

T1 is closest to the walking path, the closer you are to the elevators, the less of a walk you`ll have. There is a stairwell that the door at the bottom opens up onto the walking path avoiding the pool. You can`t go back in that way though.

T1 and T3, the elevators come out right at the pool, you just cut through that and you`re on the walking path. It`s a beautiful walk and to be honest any tower, the difference isn`t that much.

Ugh. I had a water view room at Royal Pacific that I was about to book over Memorial Day weekend at the AP rate. I had it in my cart, ready to book but I booked the airfare first. I had to call Southwest because I was using miles, a credit, and a credit card. I accidentally closed the tab. When I went back to look up rates, the AP rate was gone. I missed it by 15 minutes. Now I have airfare but no hotel booked. Boo.

Edited: I tried again. The AP room discount WAS available! Yay!

Last edited:
I'm staying at Royal Pacific for the first time in May. We have a King Suite so what is a good request for that type room, near elevator, view of pool, high floor? Has anyone stayed in a King Suite they would recommend?
3600 is the king suite I stay at
High floor faces the pool
Close to the elevator

Hello all - I booked a "Presidential suite with attached Club 2 Queen room" for my family of 6...

Any recommendation on a particular location I should request? (if that's possible for such rooms).

Thanks!

Hello all - I booked a "Presidential suite with attached Club 2 Queen room" for my family of 6...

Any recommendation on a particular location I should request? (if that's possible for such rooms).

Thanks!

Yes, there`s only a couple.

They are on the 6th and 7th floor of T3. We`ve had the one on the 6th floor and they are gorgeous and spacious.

The shower is amazing!!!

We have a club 2 queen room booked, what are the odds of a tub? Are there any location requests that I should make? This is for October if that makes any difference.

I have not had a bathtub on club level but twice had one on the other floors

I prefer rooms with shower only as it works better for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter