Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't PM'd you yet. I'm still working on my 10 post. Only 2 left now! I'll PM you by tomorrow.

I would like to request the carriage for April 21 - 29, 2009 at All Star Music.

This is a wonderful and well thought out plan. I'll send my PM shortly.

I would like to request the carriage for April 21 - 29, 2009 at All Star Music.

This is a wonderful and well thought out plan. I'll send my PM shortly.

Great...welcome to the swap. I'll get you in one of the swaps tomorrow after work. :)

I joined the Carriage #1 swap a while back and had to withdraw because I got my dates wrong and my actual trip dates were taken. This was a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to get a refund? It looks like someone else was able to use the dates that I was originally scheduled for (Nov 8-15). Just wondering if that was possible and who I should speak with.

I joined the Carriage #1 swap a while back and had to withdraw because I got my dates wrong and my actual trip dates were taken. This was a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to get a refund? It looks like someone else was able to use the dates that I was originally scheduled for (Nov 8-15). Just wondering if that was possible and who I should speak with.

Hmmmmm...I thought about this long and hard over night. It really bothers me that this has happened to you. I wish I could help you...I really do...but I just took this swap over and haven't a clue who has and hasn't paid.

In this case, what I did when I took over the swap was marked everyone paid...even if they didn't. I know it's not really fair to those who did pay BUT I have no records and decided since everyone was so awesome about the swap basically going dead the end of August that it would be fair to just start out with a -0- balance when I took it over.

If it were me, I would continue to contact the original swap leaders. At first I thought Perez6plus1 was going to continue helping with this thread but I haven't heard from her since I started this thread.

I sincerely wish I could help you out but the most I can do is direct you back to the them. Sorry :)

Anyone interested in an easy pushing spacious double stroller?

We have some prime dates available!

Hi, I'm interested in March 1-8 Royal Carriage #4, we're staying at POP. Is the stroller going to be in decent shape, any reports?:yay:

Hi, I'm interested in March 1-8 Royal Carriage #4, we're staying at POP. Is the stroller going to be in decent shape, any reports?:yay:

We would glad to have you join the swap. Please PM me the following information:

1. Your full name at check in AND check-in date.
2. Your resort
3. Your reservation number
4. Your email address
5. Your phone numbers that you can be reached at especially while at Disney world (changes can and do happen while you are on your vacation

As for the condition, to date, all the strollers are in perfect condition. All of the swappers have been AWESOME at taking great care in using them. With the excellent care...I think they will last a long time.

As soon as you PM me, we will get you on the list! Welcome to the swap.

We have Christmas and New Years dates available. Anyone need a double stroller for the holidays?

Hi Swappers

Again it is VERY VERY important that you make contact with the person BEFORE and AFTER you with your full name, arrival date, making arrangement to swap in person or at which resort, etc.. Please do this atleast THREE weeks prior to your departure. IF you can't not get hold of the person before and after you two weeks prior to you using the stroller, PM me ASAP.

If you don't make arrangements, it's a good chance the swap will go haywire or worse, a stroller will get misplaced temporarily or indefinitely. So please contact the person before and after you. And please please make sure if you recieve a PM, you answer it immediately with your information so you don't forget to answer it.

Everyone HAS to follow the rules of the swap to make it run smoothly. Or we run into problems like a misplaced stroller.

Not meaning to sound harsh, but I really want to make sure everyone has a chance to use the strollers trouble free. The last thing anyone wants to do is spend time on their vacation tracking down a stroller.

Thanks bunches everyone!

Hi all-

I just returned today from using the Royal Carriage #4. The stroller was left for us and was clean. The only thing is there is part of a sticker stuck on the inside of the bar. The side zipper on the carry bag is broken. I had no problem picking the stroller up. It was on our reservation when we checked in that it was waiting. The bag is so heavy that bell services delivered it to our room. We didn't use the bar on the front as my kids are 6 and just turned 3, so they want to hop our whenever. The one thing I noticed is that where the bar hooks on, my 3 year old hit the piece in his side over and over as it sticks out!
As far as using it, the stroller is easy to push. Make sure you have the brakes off! It weighs about 30 pounds, so it can be challenging on the buses if they are full. People groan when they see you coming! The storage bag on the bottom drags the ground if you put much in it. I didn't uses any of the accessories so I don't know the condition of them. It was a pain to get the stroller to Caribbean Beach for the next person. We finally just took a cab.
For me, this was good for a week as I don't normally use a stoller for my 6 year old, but I don't plan on doing it again. My reason is that I use a Maclaren at home that weighs 10 pounds and is sooo easy to get around and this was like going from a compact to a semi! Good luck with the swap.

Hi all-

I just returned today from using the Royal Carriage #4. The stroller was left for us and was clean. The only thing is there is part of a sticker stuck on the inside of the bar. The side zipper on the carry bag is broken. I had no problem picking the stroller up. It was on our reservation when we checked in that it was waiting. The bag is so heavy that bell services delivered it to our room. We didn't use the bar on the front as my kids are 6 and just turned 3, so they want to hop our whenever. The one thing I noticed is that where the bar hooks on, my 3 year old hit the piece in his side over and over as it sticks out!
As far as using it, the stroller is easy to push. Make sure you have the brakes off! It weighs about 30 pounds, so it can be challenging on the buses if they are full. People groan when they see you coming! The storage bag on the bottom drags the ground if you put much in it. I didn't uses any of the accessories so I don't know the condition of them. It was a pain to get the stroller to Caribbean Beach for the next person. We finally just took a cab.
For me, this was good for a week as I don't normally use a stoller for my 6 year old, but I don't plan on doing it again. My reason is that I use a Maclaren at home that weighs 10 pounds and is sooo easy to get around and this was like going from a compact to a semi! Good luck with the swap.

Thanks for the update. I personally didn't use the under storage bag but glad you gave us what to watch out for while using it. I LOVED the mommy hook....was it still with the stroller?

Again thanks for the update on #4, I hope you had a great trip!

I just picked up #1 from CB a few hours ago. They had a hard time finding it because I told them it would be in a bag. They eventually found it not in the bag. The bag may be stuck in the basket under the seat, but I didn't even check that yet. I'm just glad they found the stroller!!

ETA, no bag with the RC#1. It wasn't in the basket. So, anyone in the swap, don't ask for a stroller in a bag, OK?

Parkers*momma,

I PMed you my travel information for swap #3

There is a large gap between my days Dec 14-22
Open dates Dec 23-27
and ksc08 has the stroller starting Dec 28th

That is 5 days in storage...is that okay?

Thanks for picking up the swap.

Robin

I just picked up #1 from CB a few hours ago. They had a hard time finding it because I told them it would be in a bag. They eventually found it not in the bag. The bag may be stuck in the basket under the seat, but I didn't even check that yet. I'm just glad they found the stroller!!

ETA, no bag with the RC#1. It wasn't in the basket. So, anyone in the swap, don't ask for a stroller in a bag, OK?

Thanks for the update :)

I added to each swap to please put the stroller in the duffle bag if it is not a person to person swap. Sorry about the confusion.

Parkers*momma,

I PMed you my travel information for swap #3

There is a large gap between my days Dec 14-22
Open dates Dec 23-27
and ksc08 has the stroller starting Dec 28th

That is 5 days in storage...is that okay?

Thanks for picking up the swap.

Robin

Storage will be fine, you can either leave it at the home resort unless you have already made plans with ksc08. If it is other than the home resort, could you please let me know so I can put it in the books incase something happens.

Thanks!

If I don't hear back from the unconfirmed by 11/9/08, I will be opening up the dates for the remainder of 2008. I just want to make sure we have active swappers since the swap set dormant for so long.

If the red "CONFIRMED" isn't beside your name, please PM me with the information so I know you are still in the swap.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!