Round 4-Pen Pal Letter Swap-May-CLOSED-please post on June thread

HI everyone.

I was home sick for Friday and did not have access to the internet. My internet access is at work, so access only on Monday through Wednesday and Fridays.:thumbsup2

It's only me and I usually go grocery shopping once a week. I really like wondering up and down the aisles "window shopping".:rotfl2: Don't really use coupons as they are usually for stuff I don't use and no stores in town ever double the coupons.

No food allergies---though as someone else said it would be nice to be allergic to chocolate:laughing:. I am allergic to pine/evergreen and very sweet flowery scents. I received some Yankee Candle tarts once in these type of scents and could not even be in the same room and I had put them in zip-loc baggies:confused:

Weather here is crazy......very warm one day and chilly the next. Plus, we're having a cool wind out in the country.

Oh by the way--this is my official checkin for the week:woohoo: Working on my questions.

Cindy

Sending you a pm Cindy.

10/10....hope everyone has fun with our first twist. So as of right now, everyone could be working on their questionaire, and purchasing their twist for the month. Then once I reveal the topic of the month for May, you can start sending off your letters.

I will be revealing the last part of the info. need to send out those letters soon so stay tuned. And don't forget to check in for the weekly check in, and also scan through the posts to see if there is a message for you, or something that you may need to read about.

Beautiful day in PA for a Sunday Drive... what is everyone doing on their Sunday?

Was out and did some shopping. I'm signed up for the Disney only exchange an got some great things to send to my person. Even bought some stuff for me. It is gorgeous here too Jess!

Beautiful day in PA for a Sunday Drive... what is everyone doing on their Sunday?

We live in NW PA and we also enjoyed the day with a drive to our favorite restaurant for our 1st Anniversary lunch. Then we came home and took the dog for a loooooooooong, windy walk.

I spent my Sunday at the Cherry Blossom Festival in SF. My boyfriend and I also went out to Treasure Island to do a shoot with his car. We topped off the day with a delicious dinner at Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf!

Sounds like everyone had a great Sunday!! We ended the day with my nephew's 8th birthday party and DFi with a sore back from playing hockey with them.

Had a very busy weekend. Glad that is over with.

Check ins for this week is till Friday, and the last piece to this months puzzle....the Topic of the Month.

The Topic of the Month for May is-
If you were to follow someone around for the day at their place of employment, who or what type of employee would you choose, and why?

You may start to send off your letters from now till the second Sunday of May which will be the 8th. Please remember to post here once your letter has been sent, and once you receive the one sent from your pen pal.

So just an update as to what your first letter is to include-
*Questionaire
*Topic of the Month
*Twist of the Month

and in your letter feel free to talk about ........., just please do not post much personal info. on the boards so that not EVERYONE on the boards or the internet is able to see/know alot of personal info.

Have fun everyone!

Checking in for the week!!

Checking in! Last day of tax season:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Tomorrow is National CPA Holiday (We get off).:rotfl2:

Cindy

Yay CPA's!! I am going for my CPA over the next year or so. So when it is official, I will be able to celebrate with you ! :cheer2:

But I work in Account Reconcilations as a staff accountant....we don't get off tomorrow. :confused3 (no taxes here)

Have fun! :banana:

Checking in, and looking forward to getting started on my letter! I needed something fun to do to chase the doldrums away!

Just a reminder to everyone. PLEASE be sure that you have the correct postage when mailing out items.

Just a quick question regarding the topic of the month.... is this it's own letter or worked into the letter we are sending out? :confused3 Sorry, newbie here :confused:

Checking in! :cool1: Hopefully will mail out tomorrow, along with my "F" exchange... depends on the post offfice. If it is busy, I will wait- I hate standing in line with DS2.... :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter