RotR for Pooh sized Guest

Rich M

DIS Veteran
I know we still have one day before opening but I am hoping someone who is there tomorrow or Friday can provide some insight on the seat belts or anything used for us Pooh sized guest. Any insight will be helpful in deciding if I am going to wait in line for this attraction. I will be there Dec 7th to Dec 12th and hope I can get on.

Many have already described it as family friendly. The seatbelt goes across the waist like many attractions.

I am hoping that this is the case, but the seats look molded and narrow on video. Also, the leg space looks tight.

The seating is narrow, I'm overweight but not obese and it was pretty snug

I am ok being uncomfortable for a little bit to be able to try the ride but I hear it is like 18 minutes long so that kind of worries me.

I know we still have one day before opening but I am hoping someone who is there tomorrow or Friday can provide some insight on the seat belts or anything used for us Pooh sized guest. Any insight will be helpful in deciding if I am going to wait in line for this attraction. I will be there Dec 7th to Dec 12th and hope I can get on.

John Maji from the DIS team just posted that he fit comfortably in a full row of people. He is definitely not small (tall and "Pooh")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter