RotR for Pooh sized Guest

Rich M

DIS Veteran
I know we still have one day before opening but I am hoping someone who is there tomorrow or Friday can provide some insight on the seat belts or anything used for us Pooh sized guest. Any insight will be helpful in deciding if I am going to wait in line for this attraction. I will be there Dec 7th to Dec 12th and hope I can get on.

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Many have already described it as family friendly. The seatbelt goes across the waist like many attractions.

eeyoreandtink

DIS Veteran
I am hoping that this is the case, but the seats look molded and narrow on video. Also, the leg space looks tight.

• Rich M

DIS Veteran
    The seating is narrow, I'm overweight but not obese and it was pretty snug
    I am ok being uncomfortable for a little bit to be able to try the ride but I hear it is like 18 minutes long so that kind of worries me.

TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
    I know we still have one day before opening but I am hoping someone who is there tomorrow or Friday can provide some insight on the seat belts or anything used for us Pooh sized guest. Any insight will be helpful in deciding if I am going to wait in line for this attraction. I will be there Dec 7th to Dec 12th and hope I can get on.
    John Maji from the DIS team just posted that he fit comfortably in a full row of people. He is definitely not small (tall and "Pooh")

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS