Rosie plus Five and Free Dining !! September 2009 Pre Trippie

Hi Rosie
Just POP in to say Hi

I'm trying to figure out which park , which day, the hours seem Confusing to me.:confused3Guess I just have to spend some more time on them.

I thought about WCC, I loved to see The WL, It would be the deluxe I would like to stay in. But not sure how to fit in I have 9 ts already!!
Thanks for the commments on my 100 day chain:goodvibesi it was a lot of fun to make.

Today is your 100 day right ????

Our trip are getting CLOSER:yay::yay:

Any thoughts on a Dis meet?
Maybe our family could meet and do a favorite ride together?
And we need to have "Dole whip" together:thumbsup2

talk soon

Grace

Hi Rosie
Just POP in to say Hi

I'm trying to figure out which park , which day, the hours seem Confusing to me.:confused3Guess I just have to spend some more time on them.

I thought about WCC, I loved to see The WL, It would be the deluxe I would like to stay in. But not sure how to fit in I have 9 ts already!!
Thanks for the commments on my 100 day chain:goodvibesi it was a lot of fun to make.

Today is your 100 day right ????

Our trip are getting CLOSER:yay::yay:

Any thoughts on a Dis meet?
Maybe our family could meet and do a favorite ride together?
And we need to have "Dole whip" together:thumbsup2

talk soon

Grace
Yes Grace we have to meet !! I will know more of plans after this weekend !! I successfully changed airflights and my TA said NO PROBLEM for the trip!! Now we all are etting together to plan this Sunday!! I was planningon the 15th for MNSSHP but now I ned to check if our other friends who don't arrive to the16th want o do it on the 18th !!
I am also thinking of just metaking the kids to WCCC and give Judy a night off with her friend !! This was after the awesome pix by Alan Renfroe in his TR !!

Rosie so pleased it's all worked out with Judy's friend and I hope you manage to get the ADR's for her friend.

Oh and if you ever want to edit the title go to the first post of this thread and push edit then push go advanced. Then simply type any changes into the title space!

Rosie so pleased it's all worked out with Judy's friend and I hope you manage to get the ADR's for her friend.

Oh and if you ever want to edit the title go to the first post of this thread and push edit then push go advanced. Then simply type any changes into the title space!
Thanks as always Jo !!!
I don't have to change it now though!! Hopefully this weekend will give me a final plan for the ADRs !!
So far my thoughts are:-
Tony's
SciFi
Chef Mickeys
Teppon Edo
Planet Hollywood
WCC
Crystal Palace
? for Sandy to pick!!!
Also are doing MNSSHP!!

Well I thought I could make ressies today as the CM I talked to yesterday told me I could as I was a resort guest!! Of course I asked when this changed and she assured me it was so!! Guess what she was WRONG I can't make them till the 14th!! But at least I have my game plan together now!!So here is the plan:-

Day 1 Sat Sept 12th Tonys around 5pm
Day2 Sun Sept 13th Fantasmic Package at Mama Melroses 5pm
Day3 Mon Sept 14th Teppon Edo 12:30
WCC 6pm (me and kids)
Day 4 Tues Sept 15th Planet Hollywood 5pm
Day 5 Wed Sept 16th 1900 6pm
Day 6 Thurs Sept 17th Coral Reef 5pm
Day 7 Fri Sept 18th Crystal Palace 5pm
Day 8 Sat Sept 19th Chef Mickeys 5pm

Now that's my plan Sandy picked Coral Reef and Mama Melrosas Hope the kids don't notice no Sci Fi
All the kids wanted WCC and Tepon Edo !! Plus we have 3 character meals , so I think they will be happy!!

Hi Rosie:)

Your dining plans are looking good:goodvibes

Sorry you wern't able to make your ADR's today. It always confusing when you think you can do something and something change it.

It looks like we have a couple of the same plans, I want Teppan Edo, and Chef Mickeys Too.

We are planning on Sci-Fi, because you talk so much about it:thumbsup2

I did not know that Planet Hollywood was on the DP?

I will be think of you and your daughter tommorrow.
I hope all goes well, I'm send you a big :grouphug::grouphug:
Grace

Yes Grace I am quite pleased with them the only one I didn't fit n was SciFi!!But the kids wanted to do WCC after seeing Alan's pix !!! We are also planning on the MNSSHP on the Friday18th as our other friends will be there by then andI I 'm hoping theym go to !! We decided on CP as we have done Tony's andJ udy did not care or LibertyTree Tavern !!

Those ADRs will be excellent. You are going to have so much fun with the whole gang there!!!!

Tell Judy I am thinking of her. I hope she has a quick recovery!

Love the ADR plans Rosie, you've chosen some of my favourites!

Have you ever used the calculator HERE it's very good at working out when you can call!

Right now I plan to go to Spectro the first night !! Unless Park hours etc change it is listed for the 12th!! We chose Tony's as it is at MK and will put us in the Park early and we will have time to check out such favs as Buzz and POTC ! Maybe the Roller coasters too for the kids !!

Hey Rosie,

Remember me??? It's been awhile since i've been on (moved...changed jobs...been hectic) I see you're going in September...we are going in August...the 22nd through the 30th. 4 of us this time...myself,dw,ds,and niece.

Hey Rosie,

Remember me??? It's been awhile since i've been on (moved...changed jobs...been hectic) I see you're going in September...we are going in August...the 22nd through the 30th. 4 of us this time...myself,dw,ds,and niece.

I sure do remember you Mark!We watched the fireworks at the P&P Party last February!! I went agin solo in May ( during the rain) and going with family and a friend Sept !! I can make my ressies on the 14th!! Where are you staying !!!???

Right now we are staying at Coronado Springs...DW wants me to change it to AKL or WL....not sure if I want to spend the money....we'll see.

Rosie I just got done reading Lessa's updates. The picture of you with Pooh is adorable!!!!!

I am stalling till the 14th when I get my ressies made !!I am wrkng on our touring plans !! Judyis geting more ito taking a mid day break and andy thought it n excellent idea !! I really want them to see the 2 night time spetaculars ( Spectro and Fantasmic ) and a mid day break is definately a good idea !!! I a also iguring on acouple of baysitting nights to give Judy andSandy are night out !! I have also plaaned a couple of rest mornings to follow them! I stll have to get my tickets for MNSSHP but my TA said no problem with that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter