Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Yesterday there were racks of rose gold jerseys in Epcot (Mouse Gear, I think?) No ears though - that’s what I went looking for...

I just found out about these and I see they are really hard to find. I’m wondering if anyone has seen them for sale in the parks recently? And for those that actually have them... are they worth buying?

I just found out about these and I see they are really hard to find. I’m wondering if anyone has seen them for sale in the parks recently? And for those that actually have them... are they worth buying?
Moved you to the main Rose Gold Minnie ears thread.

Previous posters reported the ears may be in stock soon.

Just got back from a short trip this week. Wore my ears that I purchased on our September trip. I had people stopping me every day asking where I found my ears. The demand is real!

They are very pretty in person! If you like rose gold, I will think you will like them!
This will be trip #3 of looking for them, hope 3rd time's the charm!

I'll be in the parks Tuesday and I'm hoping to find ears and a jersey. Will report on locations if I see any!

Any idea of when the rose gold spirit jerseys will be back in stock on shop disney? Also, does anyone know how true sizing is on the spirit jerseys? I heard they are larger, but how **much** larger?

Thanks! I'm crazy about this rose gold trend!!!

Any idea of when the rose gold spirit jerseys will be back in stock on shop disney? Also, does anyone know how true sizing is on the spirit jerseys? I heard they are larger, but how **much** larger?

Thanks! I'm crazy about this rose gold trend!!!

I go a size down in the jerseys and they fit perfectly.

Just back. My girlfriend and I must have looked in almost every shop in MK/Epcot/DS for the rose gold ears
Sad we didnt get them this trip.

Hoping we can get them online prior to our next visit!

Maybe they’ll release them again soon with Valentine’s Day coming up in 10 days!!

I tried to get two pair yesterday at Epcot. I was told they are sold out property wide. The CM didn't know when they would get more in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter