Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package for December - Has Anyone Gotten One?

I
Has anyone been able to get a Rose & Crown Firework Dining Package for December? I've been trying every day this week (looking for a slot on December 9th), but haven't had any luck so I was wondering if it they're even offering any in December or if they are, if I just missed out.

Thanks!
I just a notification from mouse dining that Rose and Crown fireworks packages were available for Dec 7th. I was able to book on the app (the website looks to have issues right now)

I just got an alert for one, but i couldn't get to it in time.
So I was only able to get one via the app and had to select 8:30pm to be able to book, just selecting "dinner" didn't work. (I don;t know how many in your party, but I still see availability on the 9th)

So I was only able to get one via the app and had to select 8:30pm to be able to book, just selecting "dinner" didn't work. (I don;t know how many in your party, but I still see availability on the 9th)

I only have 2 people, but i changed to 3 people and saw an opening, if create a "Fake" 3rd person, will i get in trouble?

I only have 2 people, but i changed to 3 people and saw an opening, if create a "Fake" 3rd person, will i get in trouble?
I did this in the past. Make the “fake” person an infant so you’ll pay only for your two adults.

Thank you for the heads up! Just got it for 12/19. As others have noted, I did have to select a time in the app as opposed to selecting “Dinner”

Got one for 12/05 but had to select 3 for a party of 2 and entered in a non existent infant as the third. Tried to call in to modify it down as a courtesy but got a technical difficulties please try again later message.

Plan to try again before next week, but I'm assuming if I can't get through it will be okay to show up without the infant since I paid for the two that will be there?

Got one for 12/05 but had to select 3 for a party of 2 and entered in a non existent infant as the third. Tried to call in to modify it down as a courtesy but got a technical difficulties please try again later message.

Plan to try again before next week, but I'm assuming if I can't get through it will be okay to show up without the infant since I paid for the two that will be there?
This is what I did last time we did this package. No problem when we showed up without the "infant". As you said, had already prepaid for the two adults.

One plus to changing down to 2: I went in June as a party of 2, and sat at what I thought was probably the best seat in the house (center on the lower patio right on the rail) and it was table for 2 (and no room for a missing baby :) )

Just as an FYI to anyone booking the extra 'infant' for a party of 2 , the cast member I spoke to when I called said to just show up on the night because the only way to modify party number is to cancel and look for a new booking. Not sure how true it is but she did need to put me on hold and ask the escalation team.

I really wish Disney's online algorithm let parties of 1 or 2 access the entire inventory.

Thank you all for this information.
I did this pre Covid and we loved it.
Is this 60 days like regular dining? I will have a party of 3, will it be more difficult? Should I make this a party of four?
Than you.

Thank you all for this information.
I did this pre Covid and we loved it.
Is this 60 days like regular dining? I will have a party of 3, will it be more difficult? Should I make this a party of four?
Than you.
There doesn't seem to be a reliable schedule for the release of these. All of December just opened on Monday, well past the 60 day mark for all of us December people. You just have to keep checking.

I think you'll be okay to book for 3 because it will search the available 4-top tables. The problem with looking for a party of 1 or 2 is that the search only looks at the 2-top inventory, which there is always less of, and once those tables are gone, it shows no availability even when there might still be openings for larger parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter