Rose and Crown 2021

FinnsMom7

DIS Veteran
Happy new year everyone!!

We are about 3 weeks away from our trip, for a friend's wedding, with 1 park day, for epcot scheduled. We want to start at UK (off skyliner) what is current vibe/situation at Rose and crown?? Can we walk in to bar for drinks only? We plan to booth hop later in day but tradition is to kick off day at our fav pub. TIA

Is Rose and Crown open? I was checking for reservations early March and all I get is no availability.

App shows hours and I have seen people say they have dined there recently just wasn't sure about inside at the pub
I have friends that dined there in August, but when I tried anytime on 4 different days early March, I kept getting no availability. Maybe something special is happening that week.

I have friends that dined there in August, but when I tried anytime on 4 different days early March, I kept getting no availability. Maybe something special is happening that week.
I think dining is currently only out 60 days so maybe they just haven't released yet.

Correct it is 60 days from start of stay. My stay is first week of March, other reservations available just not Rose and Crown.

Josh from Resort TV1 walked into the R&C bar section and ordered a beer during a recent live stream (NYE?), then he exited. I am not sure people were allowed to stay inside the bar section once they got their order.

I was visiting NY week and did not enter because the tables & chairs & barstools have been removed. Kinda sad.They must be seating in the back area maybe.

The Rose and Crown dining room is quite small and after making room for separation, even smaller. That may account for the lack of availability.

Josh from Resort TV1 walked into the R&C bar section and ordered a beer during a recent live stream (NYE?), then he exited. I am not sure people were allowed to stay inside the bar section once they got their order.
Thank you I literally woke up and turned on their channel to see, I figured hanging inside wasn't an option but knowing I can at least walk in to order helps a lot!

We had a standing bar table in the pub in early October, but I think I read that they removed the tables sometime after that. There were also very long lines to get in on the weekends. I haven't seen anything about the bar closing, so I assume it's still open for drinks to go.

We had a standing bar table in the pub in early October, but I think I read that they removed the tables sometime after that. There were also very long lines to get in on the weekends. I haven't seen anything about the bar closing, so I assume it's still open for drinks to go.
Thanks! I figure by time we go in 3 weeks things could change again, but now that holidays are past I hope it allows more hanging out rather than less. But if I can get in for a beer and walk out that will fill the need for this trip

In November the tables are removed on Friday and Saturday. The rest of the week you can hang inside at a table - first come first serve - but not at the bar or just standing around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter