Room Upgrades at HRH?

Lady

Earning My Ears
So, has anyone been successful at getting them and how did you do it? Anyone get upgraded to a kidsuite? I was told the rack rate on the kidsuite was $375 and they didn't have any discounts for it available in late April (entertainment book, introductory rate, etc).

Thanks!

<font color=blue><h5>LadyTrampScamp&Our"Angel"

<font color=red>
"Great minds think for themselves!"
<font color=black>
DL-too many times to count! DL Paris 7/94, WDW-Offsite 10/90, CBR 4/92, PO 8/98, Poly & Homewood Suites 12/99, ASMo 1/01, AKL 4/01!

I got upgrade to a kidsuite earlier this month. I had booked a deluxe room at the entertainment rate of $149.50. I arrived at the hotel at around 7:00pm and I think all the deluxe rooms must have been taken, because I was given a standard club room. When I told the front desk that I appreciated the upgrade (they offered me the Loews First Upgrade), but preferred the space of a deluxe room, they gave me a kidsuite. The room was fantastic! I don't think they would have given it to me if there was a deluxe available.

Good luck!

Thanks again paisleypi!

<font color=blue><h5>LadyTrampScamp&Our"Angel"

<font color=red>
"Great minds think for themselves!"
<font color=black>
DL-too many times to count! DL Paris 7/94, WDW-Offsite 10/90, CBR 4/92, PO 8/98, Poly & Homewood Suites 12/99, ASMo 1/01, AKL 4/01!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter